Hmm...Yup, looks like a dead end...

Leon

Okay, after getting out of high school I had one last chance to start something with someone I liked. It failed horribly (the 'date' failed due to her making it). That's all behind me though (I'm very carefree). And now, there is no place I can find any female friends at all. I honestly need help, I'm not using college to find any cause I need no distractions there and work is a bad place (so bad I will be finding a new job). So I need to know, where I can find girls (around my age), who are intelligent (no not a genius), and could potentially be intimate/supportive types. Places where they'd most likely be single I guess. I have no idea where to look, I'm going nuts and would appreciate as much help as I can get. Hmm... I'm kind of shy but I'm kind of growing out of that phase. I say kind of because I'm still soft-spoken. So please can people give me a hand even some tiny ideas would help me get started... Thanks in advance guys (and girls maybe?)!

Well, in order to meet women you have to have:

Interesting clothes, interesting habbits, listen to some weird kind of music etc. Then you go in a club/bar anything with that sad puppy face and if you look ok some girl is surely gonna come talk to you..

I mean, if you were in a train listening to RBD on your earphones I`m positive that the girl next to you will surely start a conversation.

Another good way to help her start a conversation is wearing a meaningful t`shirt or something like that. Something to get her going. These things work almost anywhere.

I don't know where you could be forced into meeting girls.. Maybe if you take acting /dancing(a little bit weird) lessons. Many people are into photography so you'll probably be able to meet girls like that as well.

Also, dont forget to go to the cinema/theater. Anywhere that's crouded. But be sure to look ok and interesting.

Oh yeah! I forgot about church... Yeah... That's not going to work... Tried to look around at mine already. The girls their can't keep their hormones in check... They can't be trusted either, their not mature at all... The best one was already taken. Not that I have anything against the guy, but yeah...he seems a little stereotypical...(for a guy) not interesting that much, and seems to lack wit. It kind of ticks me off that the girls their fought over him to the point of disrupting the peace and unity... He's not worth that IMHO. Yeah I doubt any of the girls there would go for me. Most of the young people there are VERY hypocritical, you'd be ashamed at what they do.

Eh... I'm not really keen on taking classes just for meeting girls... I geuss an art class would work though. I'll see what I can do during the weekends...

I am facing the same problem.Where to go to meet women.The bar scene isn't the answer for me.I am shy,softspoken and I don't drink and have never felt comfortable dancing.If I knew the answer to your question I would be doing it myself.I also don't feel like taking some class just in the hope that I might meet some woman.All I can suggest is to try locales that will allow you to interact with women socially .For me ,the bar scene doesn't allow that kind of interaction ,so it is pointless to keep going to them.Good luck.

I guess there is no one location you can go and find a girl. The key is go out as much as u can and youll find one. The more u go out the more your chances are of finding a girl. If u find someone u like ure probably gonna have to make the move though. So remember go out as much as u can