once a liar, always a liar?

well, i'm back with an update on my ex-fiance. turns out that i found out some interesting news... he's been wanting to hook up with this one chick since before we even broke up. i knew that something was up with her and him a while back... like for instance, when she was supposed to come over to his apt to hang out with his brother, my ex would make all sorts of effort to clean up the apt. but if i were coming over, he wouldn't do anything.

we have been broken up for almost a month now and today i read this email he sent to her. she had slipped a note in his car and he found it, read it, and sent her an email saying that it totally made his day and that he hopes that she knows how he feels about her. he lied to me, he lied to his friends, and to his mom... if you were me, what would you feel like? i'm pissed but at the same time, don't care because i have found someone that treats me like a princess and likes me for who i am, not the amount of money in my bank.

do you think this is a guy i need to stay friends with or forget about him? please give me your input. thanks

OH GIRL....FORGET HIM! THIS ALL HAPPENED FOR A REASON. MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE DONT BE STUCK WITH A LIAR! YOU DESERVE BETTER! I'M MARRIED TO ONE AND TO BAD I DIDN'T FIND OUT TILL AFTER WE WERE MARRIED! CAUSE IF I WOULD HAVE KNOW THEN WHAT I KNOW NOW I WOULD STILL BE SINGLE!

first off, he left the email open on my computer (we work together and must share the desk). it was there staring me in the face. later in the day, his mom called me and we talked about this chick and she gave me more info.

he later emailed me saying to stay out of his business when he was the one that left it wide open. i'm ready to cut all ties and say forget you. he can have that chick because i can do so much better than him... prolly already have.

he's a jerk, immature, and that's all that's to it. if he can't handle being friends, who needs him, right?

• 1 month later...

the reason i am advising on this situation is because i have been there and done that. now i am in yet another stupid relationship, but that is not important. you have to let go you have to let go of the idea of friendship also. because that is just an outlet for them to continue to be in your life. i was with my boyfriend for 4years came home the day after christmas and found a woman in my house. it drove me temp. insane, cops where called the whole nine, but after that he wanted to be friends i said okay saying that i didnt want to throw four years down the drain but in actuality i didnt want to let go eventhough i had been betrayed so i looked at friends as being my way to staying in his life. and you know what friends turned into having sex together and spending the night together and me keeping my feelings involved and you know what. you guessed it he did again i caught him with a female at his job. so it is up to you on what to do i just wanted you to know what FRIENDS can really mean. take care and be strong.