I used to do masturbation..

Hello ,

I used to do masturbation once in a week.. I dont know whether this will make any problem when I will have sex with my gf..

the problem is when i do masturbation within 5 sec sperm will come out.. is there any way to increase my time to sperm come out..

John..

Hi John - if you're asking for real - I would suggest doing it more often to build your tolerance. Once a week is not often at all for a guy to masturbate.

And I've have never known masturbation to interfere with sex with a partner - unless you do it like, an hour before you're going to have sex.....

Hello Friends,

I reached orgasm with in 5 secs.. if any exercise will help me out imcrease my time to reach my orgasm.. Becuase i am worry about happy sex with my gf... So far we have not have sex.. with in 3 weeks we will have sex.. By that if i reach orgasm with in 5 sec.. My GF will not come back to have sex with me right..

i want to make my gf orgasm..

john.

You say you want your girlfriend to orgasm. If you're worried about cumming too quickly, why not try pleasuring her first either manually or orally? That way, even if you DO ejaculate quickly, she will still be sexually satisfied and you won't seem selfish.