Unprotected Sex, helllllllp

if she doesn't have a STD then don't worry about it., no chance of her getting pregnant. if you didn't stay "INSIDE" you pulled out, that would be. almost impossible...i have to say Good Choice......

But really what are you so paranoid about, it's not that you shouldn't be, but "Your making a mountain out of a mole hill." Relaxxxx..!!! your only thinking bad things..just have both of you get tested for any STD's if you both are clean, than you had/have clean sex...

actually the pulling out method is not all that great....once maybe it didnt hurt...however, guys do have pre-ejaculate that happens before you ever cum and you can get a girl pregnant from that.....i myself had unprotected sex one time and I was scared to death that I was pregnant but everything turned out alright...I just wouldn't use this method that often cause it is not safe...

The rhythm method is NOT the best idea for preventing pregnancy by any means. Technically I suppose there may be less of a chance perhaps, but as 'ansleynicole' said - there IS still a chance that you can get pregnant.

Don't forget that even though people sit there and say "Oh i've been using that method for years and i've never gotten pregnant!!!" there are also people there who say "I've been trying for years and never gotten pregnant"

It only needs one little sperm to make his journey to get pregnant and there are PLENTY released before you ejaculate!

But saying that, don't panic yet, if you are concerned you can get over the countre pregnancy kits from just about anywhere these days and that should be able to give you an answer in no time.

Play it safe!!!!!!

I read somewhere that odds are somewhere around 1 in 180. On the flipside, I have a friend who used the withdraw method and got his GF pregnant...however...I can say I have been using te same method as you for 4 years with no problem with my wife. However, she is on the pill

she is on the pill..thats why shes not getting pregnant...*s*

As for pulling out? To be perfectly blunt here, and I am saying this because I have seen this topic before...If you as a guy were to dispose of your little soliders stood up over your girlfriend and they fell upon a certain area of her body they could in theory travel their way up and impregnate her.

I am not talking silliness here, its happened where women have been virgins and got pregnant because although their partners have not penetrated the girl they have ejaculated and have found their way into her cervix.

Always expect the unexpected and always be prepared that way you won't be surprised.

• 3 months later...