stamina/aggression after first orgasm

Ok, this is turning out to be something that is really bothering me. When me and my gf (well, x gf now, but that is another story and is unrelated) have sex, everything building up to my first orgasm is amazing, I feel energized, I feel adrenaline, I feel like I have the stamina of 10 men plus 2. Me and my girlfriend (I am just gonna speak as if me and her are still together because it is easier to type out my question this way) both feel this. Both of our hearts are pounding hard, both of us are lusting and moaning for each other like wild animals. We usually keep this going for about 45 minutes until I have my first orgasm. Then it all just stops. I mean, I do keep my erection up with some concentration, but the aggressiveness I had just goes away, my heart just stops beating hard, and my wild animal lusting just.... stops. I mean, I keep going and make sure she gets off of course, I am not selfish, but I wanna be able to have my first orgasm, and still have that aggression in me. I find myself out of it, and tempted to roll over and go to sleep after getting off, I do not loose my erection, I just find myself not as sexually driven after it. I wanna change this, I wanna go for 2-3 hours and have a lot more then 1 orgasm. To this day I can sometimes make it an hour and a half, but I have never had more then one orgasm during sex. You can imagine, I need some advice here.

That's the way the chemicals in your body work, they tend to drive a lot of it.

What's your refractory period? In some people it's quite short, but in general its a period of time you go through after you orgasm before your body is ready to go again. If it's only 5 or 10 minutes then you can keep up the play with your partner even though your body is not good to go, but it can take an effort of willpower as your mind sometimes isn't in to it either. But with patience and perserverence and ignoring of the instinct to get up and leave (or sleep) you can still remain at least attentive to your partner through your refractory period.

Dude, you're a guy, that's just how your body works.

Seriously, when I can have more than one in one go, that's pretty damn good. At 45 minutes, it sounds like you're doing pretty well. Don't try to overdo it, as long as you're both satisfied at the end it's all good.