I met this women almost a year ago. At the time she was going through ruff times with her husband to the point where they finally separated. Since we met we would hang out every weekend with a bunch of people. We ended up becoming really close in a real short amount of time. I began to have feeling for her but i never really acted on them because i feel thats the last thing she needs right no. so i just decided to stay friends. things were going great but in September i started noticing that we really weren't talking or seeing much each other i thought it was because i started a new job and had weird hours. but i was able to keep in touch with my other friends. so i decided to start calling her when i had some free time. but she seemed to always be busy and she would tell me she would call me back and rarely did.

So as time went buy i kinda stooped calling her. i wanted to talk to her about but like i said before when i would call her she was always busy. so i decided to email her about. she responded telling me that she was going through a lot of stuff that she really didn't know how to deal with and that she hasn't really been talking to anyone. i was ok with that part but the part that got to me was that she openly said that she was shutting me out and that she would call me on the weekend to explain every thing but she never did. we have hung out a couple times for a friends birthday and a little holiday gathering but we never really interacted with each other. and we haven't talked since.

I'm kinda confused i don't know what to do. i don't want this friendship end not like this at least.

what should i do????

What you want is not the most relevant, what you can is more of the essense. Bottomline: You shouldn't try to initiate a relationship if both of you don't even have time for eachother. She is unwilling, and you working on strange hours = incompatible situation.

Im having zero hopes for this relationship, in terms of being realistic there isn't much to go on here. So my advice is to let her go.