How long should I wait?

I don't know much about miscarriages, and there are members on the forum much better equipped than me to answer that question. But, if I recall correctly, you and your husband have been married just a very short time, and you are both very young. I believe you also mentioned in your other thread you wanted to go to University - and you also said you would need to the US to be able to afford a pregnancy/cost of living with a child.

With that in mind, I would advise you to wait a few years before having a child. It won't be impossible for you to go to uni with a child, but so much harder. You have many many years ahead of you to conceive a child - why not wait a bit until you have accomplished some of your other goals, especially if you could not afford to have a child in England.

I'm very sorry for your loss. You must still be going through a very hard time. Good luck!

(((HUGS)))) sorry to hear about your miscarriage. That must be very hard. Actually, it seems quite common to miscarry the first pregnancy after you get off of birth control. I have heard many many similar things happening. Talk to your doctor, but I bet you will be fine trying again in a few months, if you are sure you want a baby right now. That you got pregnant easily is a good sign. Take care