Decisions, decisions. What do you think?

Hi everybody... from the start of sophomore year in August, I have a big dilemma:

I've got a several girls on my mind, I just can't figure out which one I should try to go for (as in a relationship).

#1 - Senior, really, really nice person, me and her get along great, but she has a [weed] smoking problem and hangs out with a bunch of stoner skateboarders (not my kinda crowd)

#2 - Junior, also really, really nice, me and her get along great too, but I feel that I don't fit well with her crowd either. She does high school rodeo and hangs out with a bunch of friends I have no idea about.

#3 - Sophomore, I don't know her very well, but we do say hi to each other in the halls and sometimes talk. There's two football players who also want her, so I think I'm SOL for her.

#4 - Sophomore, her brother is a good friend of mine, so talk about some major awkwardness when going over to her house. She's very nice, I like her a lot and we're friends, but I just don't really want to lose a good friend for his own sister. The thing is, I don't know how her brother would react, so that just adds more problems.

Last but not least, #5 - Sophomore, very nice, very easy to get along with. Devout Christian. We help each other at school and are friends, but my best friend likes her too.

Furthermore, #'s 4 and 5 hang out together, I get along with their friends really well.

Questions, comments, criticism, all welcome. Who (or what) do you think? Thanks in advance for your replies.

Well, I would really recomend not going after the one with the weed problem. That's just not something you should have to deal with, especially if that's what her friends are into as well. You just don't need that kind of stress in a relationship.

Don't go for the one your friends likes either. That's just some trouble you would be asking for.

I would say that maybe the other 3 sound like they could be good for you. I don't know about your friends sister though. You would have to make sure he's cool with it. And of course, you would be risking losing him as a friend if you and his sister broke up.

I would say to get to know the girls you could really see yourself with. You don't have to date any right away. Just ask them to hang out after school. Or talk to them a lot in school. See where it can take you.

• Like 1

I think it's interesting that, in listing the pros and cons of each girl, you mentioned details about her friends and family rather than details about the girl herself. My question is, which girl do you like being with the most? That's the one you should go for. If the situation has to be easy for you to want the girl, then.. you probably don't want her that much to begin with.

I think it's interesting that, in listing the pros and cons of each girl, you mentioned details about her friends and family rather than details about the girl herself. My question is, which girl do you like being with the most? That's the one you should go for. If the situation has to be easy for you to want the girl, then.. you probably don't want her that much to begin with.

I like to be with #1 the most but I feel that I'd be possibly dragged into peer pressure, but maybe she would change her ways. It's a slim possiblility.

I also like to be with #'s 4 and 5 a lot, but the problem with both is, I risk losing great friends of mine (it's not for sure though).

My best friend (who likes #5) says he wouldn't mind if I were to go out with her, but I truly think otherwise. I find that he would have a really fun time with her because they have the same hobbies and get along famously.

#4's brother says that he wouldn't mind either, but I realllllly don't like the feeling of him saying, "what's up, John? wanna chill in my room?" and having to say "no, I'm here for your sister. sorry; maybe next time."

#2 is out of the picture. Me and her are simply gonna be friends or possibly even mere acquaintances. She was being really strange today; to the extent that I lost interest in her. Hmm.

Thanks for your replies.