Please help: I can't stand this anymore.

I am a 22 year old male living at home with my mother and sister. I recently finished college and working full time, but not making enough money yet to go out on my own...so I decided to stay home and save money, while helpin out. The problem is my mother is depressed and she ALOT OF TIMES (AT LEAST 5 TIMES A WEEK) goes on a rampage, throwing stuff and yelling and saying she wants to kill herself. I hate this, because when I get into arguments with her she throws stuff in my face (not physically) and just brings me down.

I feel disorganized and not at peace living her. My mother has done alot for me, so dont get it wrong. She does everything, she cooks, cleans, I know she loves me to death and everything she does is for my siter and I but I really believe she is mentally unhealthy. She goes on crazy rampages.

Recently she began selling everything we have, our couches, our furniture because shes "sick and tired and wants to remodel the apartment" and now that its being remodeled she is mad because of the mess, what the I told her its stupid shes giving everything away and she flipped on me. Telling me that I changed and that I will be the cause of her death.

Dont get me wrong...I should behave better as I do catch attitude with my mother, but I get it from her and I told her this, the negative effect shes had on me with her depression and she blew up once again and said this is her house and that she paid for evcerything in here....

I dont know wnat to do...but living here is honestly making me mentally unhealthy...like I have no control in life and dont know where I am going, I sometimes go on rampages when she screams and punch stuff...I cant take this...I feel like I am going crazy..

other times is all peace here, its just so weird....

I was twenty when my mother kicked me out of her house. My younger brother was just 18..

You know the movies, where your stuff is in the yard? Well, that happened to me.

Every item I owned was in the backyard, with the dogs sleeping on it when I got home from work.

I was out of school, had a decent job, but didn't make enough(in my mind) to continue the high end living I was used to with my parents..

Needless to say, I packed up my most wanted belongings-leaving what I couldn't take in the yard to be tossed and moved away. I had just my car and my puppy, and 7 boxes, and that was it. I had nothing really..

I didn't speak to my crazy mother for 4 months.. She has these fits from time to time and loses it.. Just goes nuts.. I chose not to be part of it and I'm glad today she kicked my * * * out..

Sure I have a broken family. I live away from her and my sister. My brother lives in another state now, and my father works overseas..

My suggestion is to find some friends with a place. Try and room with someone. Roommates? Get a place with someone, a girlfriend, anyone. It makes it cheaper.. Possibly pick up a second job for the time being to make ends meet..

Bottomline is, try finding an alternative to get out of the situation..

My mom I think has gotten some help for her mental unstability I assume. Or perhaps not having her two kids around her made her feel better about life, but regardless I think we all win in the end when we don't see each other.