OK well i have know my friend for about a year now and at fist it was a great friendship we used to go everywhere and she used to call and we would talk all the time but now she just makes me mad and when we used to go places my Mom would always buy her an outfit and buy her food and sometimes she didn't have money but when she did she still didn't buy her own stuff but when i go of with her parents they barely even talk to me and i pay for everything unlike when she's with me and she always telling y Mom everyone's else business at first i didn't mind but her parent are also very inconsiderate like when she at my house she eats all the food she wants but when im at her house there they don't even offer me anything but now its different she doesn't call me anymore and i always have to call her any when we do start talking for a while then she clicks over and doesn't ever click back over and she lies about the dumbest things like where she went at that day she says im her best friend and our friendship will never end but now i don't know if i can continue to be used i done want it to end either she can be a good friend at times but i feel like her door mat i always call her back when she clicks over and when we get in arguments and are not talking and when i go somewhere im always with her never go anywhere with her what should i do stop being her friend and move on?