ex tried contacting me

Woke up this morning and had 8 missed calls from my ex and 2 text messages, one saying "Where are you?" and the other saying "I'm drunk and tired and need someone to talk to." I'm not even sad about it, just kind of weirded out. And a little pissed. Why does it have to be like this?

Sorry, don't have much else to say about it, just needed to post on here because it was really unexpected.

yeah, drunk dialing is one of those charming aspects of a breakup... his inhibitions are down, and he dials away... could have wanted to talk, but more like either pick a fight, or ask for a booty call...

he may be embarrassed about it himself if he has sobered up now... you really can't take drunk dialing seriously as an indication of anything other than the alcohol talking... if you yield and respond to drunk dialing, the next day he may have totally forgotten you talked, or else run away harder because he is embarrassed or realizes that was a dumb thing to do because he wants to break up, and had a moment of nostalgia and yielded to it while drunk.