I need advice for his present

Hey, I'm sorry this might not sound too important, but I'm really desperate for advice. My boyfriend's Birthday is next week and since he's conserved his childish perception he wants a very special present.

And yes... I still haven't done anything about it. If you have any ideas or suggestions as to what I could find for him in one weekend, I'd be really thankful!

Hey cnookie!

First of all welcome to eNotalone! Nothing about relationships is off topic here. I hope you'll find the advice here helpful. Buying presents is best straight from the heart so most strangers won't be able to tell you exactly what to get your boyfriend. That said we might be able to point you in the right direction.

First things first. Let us know a little bit about him. What does he like? What are his hobbies? Also how much money are you willing to spend? Are you two sexually active? Because sometimes the best gift you can give him is a nice set of lingere for yourself

Anyways let us know a bit more and I'm sure we can come up with something.

yeah, tell us more about him. what does he like, what are his hobbies? if he is into sports, then maybe get him tickets to a game and take him to dinner. you can get him a book on a subject he is interested in, and maybe bake him a cake. it really depends on what kind of guy he is.

is there anything he has been saying he needs? like maybe a new backpack, or something else?

Well, first of all thanks for ideas =) and well he is into sports, he loves football and snowboarding... His interests? Well let's put it this way, he is a big kid and likes everything that has to do with Playstations, Fifa, PSP and all those things... but I can't buy him any of that, because he really needs to concentrate on his work now rather than fooling around the whole time.

Generally, he is attracted to everything that is not normal as in special or unique in one way or the other...

Yeah, langerie is a good idea but we already had that... so i'll have to come up with something new...