Just not sure what to do....

NotHappy

I’ve been married only a few months, and I already want out. For reasons I can’t explain. I was married before for about 12 years and have two beautiful children out of it.

I’ve been dating this woman for about two years and decided last summer to marry. We married in October. We only lived together a month before that.

I guess I’m not used to living with someone, because the littlest things drive me nuts. Anyway, I wrote out a list of likes/dislikes and the dislikes far outwieigh the likes. She has no idea I’m thinking this and If I bring it up, I’m sure it will absolutely crush her..

I just want out. Not sure what to do.

Thanks for reading and giving an opinion

I’ve been married only a few months, and I already want out. For reasons I can’t explain. I was married before for about 12 years and have two beautiful children out of it.

I’ve been dating this woman for about two years and decided last summer to marry. We married in October. We only lived together a month before that.

I guess I’m not used to living with someone, because the littlest things drive me nuts. Anyway, I wrote out a list of likes/dislikes and the dislikes far outwieigh the likes. She has no idea I’m thinking this and If I bring it up, I’m sure it will absolutely crush her..

I just want out. Not sure what to do.

Thanks for reading and giving an opinion

WOW -- we obviously if you want out -she should be able to "feel" that you two aren't connected, right?

Sometimes people hide what they feel because they don't want to come to grips with reality. If you feel very strongly about wanting out, it may be the best and healthiest thing (especially since you have children). Before you do that though, have you two talked about it or considered counseling? Be fair to yourselves, there is no use in living a lie if there is no way you can work this out. All the best to you

Is the problem you've decided you really don't like HER, or you just don't like being married? If you don't like being married, she could be great, and it might be annoying you becuase you are feeling trapped.

but either way, you need to start talking to her about it, or talking to a counselor or marriage counselor to work through your feelings and decide what to do about it... it's not really fair to her for her to be planning a normal married life, while you are thinking about planning your escape.

decide whether you want to give it a chance or not, and based on that, decide what to say to her, then talk to her, no easy way out at this point.

How would you feel if you were searching the web and found that she posted this and you had no idea?

Is your un-happiness a result of comparing her to what your ex-wife was like? Are you just not used to this new wife's lifestyle while living with her? Obviously, you two were happy enough that you got married after two years together. That says something.

Honestly - I think ya'll should consider marriage counseling. In any event, I do believe you owe her a heart to heart. If you are truly unhappy with her, you shouldn't be with her. Best of luck.