Hair Up or Down?

Prenkle

I have long dark hair that goes a little past my shoulders and bangs. What's more attractive to you guys? Hair down or up in a pony tail?

My mother said girls should wear their hair down because it's more girly, but I don't know about that. What does everyone think?

I have long dark hair that goes a little past my shoulders and bangs. What's more attractive to you guys? Hair down or up in a pony tail?

My mother said girls should wear their hair down because it's more girly, but I don't know about that. What does everyone think?

cute.. but I like ponytail because you can see the neck and thats very sexy to me.

I like both. If I had to choose, then down is my favorite. However, variety what I like best. I like it when a woman wears up one time, down another, single pony or pig tail one time, twin pony or pig tails another time. Variety is my favorite thing. Also, braided tail one time, not braided another. Maybe up sometime, others down.

Now some women take the variety thing to far and keep changing their hair color or getting cut and changes. That's not necessary. In fact, I find it highly disconcerting to get use to one hair color and then she up and changes it. I guess I like some consistency in the color.

That's me. I don't know about other guy's preferences. However, if you practice variety like Annie and I both suggest, then one of your hair styles will appeal to each guy, I think. That should make you as universally attractive as possible to as many various men as possible. To me, I just love the variety and that's what attracts me the most.

I practice the same variety principle in my dress: casual sports one time, casual GQ another, dressier and more formal another, and so on. The variety keeps me entertained, but I also know that some women might like me better in dress slacks and nice polo shirt or dress shirt, while other women might like me better in jeans and sweatshirt, or jeans and my letterman's jacket, or leather jacket. Sometimes even my business suit. I have a good collection since I can still wear things that fit when I was 25. You cannot go wrong with variety, IMO, and you'll never get bored with yourself and you're certain to attract a variety of the opposite sex.

I like both. If I had to choose, then down. However, variety is best. I like it when a woman wear up on time, down another, single pony or pig tail one time, twin pony or pig tails another time. Variety is my favorite.

Now some women take the variety thing to far and keep changing their hair color or getting cut and changes. That's not necessary. In fact, I find it highly disconcerting to get use to one hair color and then she up and changes it. I guess I like some consistency in the color.

That's me. I don't know about other guys.

yeah very good point.. I don't really like color changes also. it hurts my EYES MAN!!! lol

Back to hair and topic.

The reason variety of hair styles attracts me is this. If I have a GF who keeps alternating or changing styles, it shows me her many different looks, which is like having a bunch of GFs. I feel like I have a whole harem. Yet, I still recognize her as her since she isn't changing the color. i.e. - the feeling of emotional intimacy and visual recognition (men are visual) is still there with each style because she has same color and still looks like the woman I recognize as mine.

However, if she changes the color, then she looks so different that it ruins that feeling of her being my woman. She then looks more like a stranger to me and the feeling of emotional intimacy is diminished.

I've noticed this even with very close women friends. They change their hair color, and suddenly they look like a near stranger to me. I really find it really emotionally disconcerting when a woman I like dramatically changes her hair color, especially if she didn't warn me in advance. It's really a shock and I don't like it. Maybe some other guy might like that, but I don't.

Not to say that a woman can't change her hair color. It's her business, but I'm just saying how it makes me feel as a man, whether she was my friend or GF. Either way, hair color changes freak me out for a few days to a week.

That's how I feel about it.