How To Ask Her Out

Well to make a long story short, I need advice about asking a girl out. See I hate asking girls out. And a lot of the time the girls just throw themselves at me. But now I'm going to have to do it.

Heres the story, a friend of several years. Last week I asked her to a movie and she couldnt come because she was sick. This week has been kind of odd, with her recommending us being lab partners despite the fact that she sat right beside a guy who somewhat begged to be her partner. Comments about wanting to ride in my car.

See to me it feels like Im close but Im not. And its a confusing sick feeling. But Im going to have to ask her out, if nothing else just for sanity. And honestly I have several girls interested in me so I dont wana wait around much longer if I cant get her.

She logs on to ICQ some but not too often, and I have her number. I would prefer ICQ but calling her would be the better bet. Anyone have any tips? Dialogue? Anything? Sorry for this being so rushed and lame its just im really tired and confused.

Thanks

Mysteryman

For more of the story, see my other post

And its a confusing sick feeling. But Im going to have to ask her out, if nothing else just for sanity. And honestly I have several girls interested in me so I dont wana wait around much longer if I cant get her.[/url]

I haven't read any more of your story than this post. Is it so hard for you to be alone for a while? You couldn't have made yourself sound like you had a bigger ego if you'd tried. Why's it such a "confusing sick" feeling if you're not sure whether this girls just testing you out first instead of jumping on your crotch like you suggest you're used to? You don't seem like much of a mystery from what you've said, man.

1, And she asked who all would be going and I said I didnt know. She said we need to get a group together. And she seemed interested at first but her interest kind of died.

2, And a lot of the time the girls just throw themselves at me. But now I'm going to have to do it.

1, sounds like she didn't want a 1 on 1 date, more like hang out w/ friends.

2, maybe this is why.....

She probably doesn't want to be in your Harem.