ok well me and my bf broke up about 3 months ago and my point is that i think about him still andd like i see him everyday at school which doesnt help also i seem to have dreams about him like for example in the most recent one, he just came up to me and hugged me and told me he was sorry for everything and that he really liked me and couldnt be without me which made me soooo happy and then i woke up and realized it was all fake and i also have dreams of us kissing and really random dreams, why is this and what should i ddoooo??thx in advance

i have this problem too. it's normally when i least expect it that i have dreams about my ex... i think it's because something triggers it during the day and then you just happen to think about it while you're sleeping. i've had many dreams where whatever conflict i was having at the time was solved and everything felt so perfect but then i'd wake up, realize it wasn't real and then cry myself back to sleep. love makes us so crazy sometimes. i guess what i'm trying to say is that i don't really know why it happens but i personally believe that it is because there's something about the relationship that you haven't worked out. maybe you miss your ex...it could just be as simple as that, or maybe it's because you didn't end on a good note. (not that it's easy to end on a good note with an ex) maybe try talking to your ex in person? idk though that can get messy. i talked to mine and told him that i kept having dreams about him and they stopped for a while until he entered back into my life.

it just takes time to remove the ones we love from our hearts and minds...it's such a difficult experience. i wouldn't let it worry you too much though. at least you have your dreams!

Hey couch love - you'r e going to have to try to think about other things. Occupy your mind elsewhere! I now that sounds impossible - but it will help. Like....pour yourself into a certain class. Just start really getting into it.

Or a series of really good books....or magazines or whatever TV show you like. Ya know, American Idol starts in 5 days!!!