It's tearing me apart!!! Advice really needed

daredevil

Hey again...

I know i've made 2 posts over the last 2 weeks about this girl and how she was not being direct and avoiding me, which was explained with she has been busy,as a matter of fact she told me that yesterday, where I told here it was okay and I would wait for her to write me instead of me writing and getting no reply. she apologized for not replying since she s making her house look great... I've more and more been thinking that she is right etc. that she has been busy, and at the same time I would like more attention. I'm a good guy and know my way around love and could prob. get a lot of girls if i wanted, but this girl has caught me, don't know why....

The first part of this is just to explain that i'm acting like a little boy again because i'm deeply into her.. but well we're both on the same forum site, a danish version of myspace, and yesterday I told her I wouldn't write her, but today she looked on my profile so I just wrote a little text asking how she was and I hoped it was going great, and I thought about not sending the message but did it anyways, she didn't reply, which is Understandable...

then I read her whole profile again, and it said at the bottom, that people had to learn to live with the fact that when she goes into a new relationship she moves very very very slow in order to learn to know the other person, which really makes sense to me, and before I read this i've been all like a little mad bc of the little contact we've had.. (like 3-4 sms in a week or something bc she is busy - she says she likes i write her 1 each day telling about how my day was and asking for hers but often 2 days passes by without answer.. which of course makes a guy crazy because I got feelings for her...)

So after i've read this my question is.. I told her that I would wait for her to initiate contact when she wasn't so busy etc, and then I wrote the thing today about how she was even though I said I would wait.. but now after reading the profile thing about her being cautious and slow i think i've been misjudging the whole situation, and thereforeeee I want to send her a sms saying that I'm sorry I didn't understand/know the slow moving forward thing, and that I would try to me more understanding, instead og expecting her to write me a lot.... does that make sense or should I give her a little distance.. i have only written her like 2-3 sms this week, and gotten 1 answr yesterday saying she hoped I was well and she was sorry she didn't have the time to reply me...she is the type who thinks that if u want something important then u can call instead of sms...

I made a post like this before, but REALLY need some advice on how to proceed... Should I just let her contact me, knowing that if she is interested, she will initiate contact, or should I show her that I'm a understanding person, who just realised what she need.. I know she've had some problems with her father when she was younger, she says she don't know her biological father anymore or ever did or something, and I think it has something to do with he hurt her in somekind of way... and I want to be the guy who is there for her...

Love to all you nice people out there who can make a guy smile...

Yours DD

I met a guy online last month and he went mad texting me, phoning me, emailing me all hours of the day and night. He rang me four times in one night on one occasion. I got very overwhelmed and a little freaked out to say the least so I started to ignore him. Things were quiet for a day then he texted me (and e'mailed me) saying that'd he obviously been too forward and scared me off and that it was all his fault and that he'd understand if I didn't want to speak to him again. Personally I found it to be contrived and a bit manipulative....in the sense that I then felt that I had to try and reassure him that it wasn't his fault, it was mine.

You do what you have to do though.

I met a guy online last month and he went mad texting me, phoning me, emailing me all hours of the day and night. He rang me four times in one night on one occasion. I got very overwhelmed and a little freaked out to say the least so I started to ignore him. Things were quiet for a day then he texted me (and e'mailed me) saying that'd he obviously been too forward and scared me off and that it was all his fault and that he'd understand if I didn't want to speak to him again. Personally I found it to be contrived and a bit manipulative....in the sense that I then felt that I had to try and reassure him that it wasn't his fault, it was mine.

You do what you have to do though.

I really like you explain it to me, but I haven't phoned her once and it has only been like 3 sms over a week, that isn't much ... I understand if he is too pushy and expecting too much, perhaps thats me..