She still doesn't get it

It's been 6 weeks to the day since my ex broke up and initiated NC with me. The first few weeks, I chased her like a lost puppy until finally letting go of the illusions I had of her, and I haven't contacted her in any form since.

Well, she is STILL emailing me. It is not very frequent, maybe once a week or so, but she still does it. Just to see how I am and how school is going.

Whateva!

I really want to say how happy I am that she broke up with me and set me free to date all the wonderful women I've met since then. Women who actually LIKE me and WANT to talk to me and spend time with me. But nah, I am not telling her anything. She isn't worth the effort, and deserves no info whatsoever.

So into the trash another email from her goes...

At this point it's obvious that you have made the decision to move on (good for you), but just continuously ignoring her might cause problems in the future. So many different things she could do to your car, to you, have someone else do to you. The things some people do when they go psycho...

So best would be to state your position very clearly, that you prefer no further contact and the reasons why. Then its all been said and she won't have any reason to contact you anymore.

Yeah it does feel great to have moved on.

I am not worried about her doing anything to me or my property. She lives out of state, and the kind of commitment it would take to plan a trip here just to do something like that is beyond the level of commitment she is capable of.

That's why we broke up, after all.

Yeah it does feel great to have moved on.

I am not worried about her doing anything to me or my property. She lives out of state, and the kind of commitment it would take to plan a trip here just to do something like that is beyond the level of commitment she is capable of.

That's why we broke up, after all.

I snickered at this. I don't know if it was meant to be funny or sad...