How much is too much?

Hi everybody, I am new here and think this place is really interesting.

So my question is When 2 people start a romantic relationship online, how should that connection be sustained? Specifically, how often should they see each other online (webchat, voice chat, IM, etc) I do not want to get to a point where we run out of things to talk about.

Is every night too much? (too clingy?)

I would think that you shouldn't all night every night, but talking for a few hours each night is not bad. You guys are still getting to know each other and chatting online is kind of fun.

Are you guys planning to take this offline anytime soon?

Hi, we're only at the beginning so we just started not too long ago. We are at the point where we need a STEADY way to maintain the relationship. (I just don't want to 'drive him away' ya know what I mean? I sometimes tend to get a little too clingy.) Now that I am not as clingy as before, he's marching back to a good rhythm. I just need to find a good way to maintain this. And yes, we both want to meet within 6 months.

I would think that you shouldn't all night every night, but talking for a few hours each night is not bad. You guys are still getting to know each other and chatting online is kind of fun.

Are you guys planning to take this offline anytime soon?

THANX guys...but boy OH BOY, this cyber relationship is not easy at all!!!!!](*,)

I think cyber-relationships are hard and take a lot of time and effort. I am not sure I could do it, but I think if it worked out, it would pay off real good.

Just take it slow, don't rush things, and have fun along the way.

Life is too short not to enjoy it.

Thanks renaissance, well said. Interesting photo btw.

I guess I'll see how things go...wish me luck.