Flowers work wonders

SpIcEz

This isnt a question, just want to relate a happy moment of mine from yesterday.

Not too long ago I asked a friend out on a date, now... we've been friends for 2

months, so it isnt that hard to move to something else from the friendship.

Still, I diidnt feel she understood, it was a date, even though I felt I made it clear.

So I decided to send flowers, I figured, if she doesnt get the picture with those, then

fine, she never will.

So I went to the florist to put together a personalise bouquet of flowers.

Im usualy meticulous in choosing the right meaning for every flower, this time I decided to just go with color. She's a very simple girl, and couldnt care less what the whole world thinks a certain flower SHOULD mean.

So first I saw the sunflowers (I call her my little sunshine, bundle of joy you know) so that set the tone for the bouquet. 2 big beautifull sunflowers.

Added to that some daisies, star(something I forget, but it was white, and beautifull), lily's and a few other prairy flowers. Finished it off with 2 yellow/red roses. The 2 colored ones.

And I had to throw in a Panda bear, I mean, she just loves those things

The package was HUGE, like 4 1/2 feet and she measures about 5, lol.

So I send it off to were she works (old folks retirement home).

Picture this (I'll help) she's not tall, about 5feet. Dark skinned (mediteranean a little), Brown dark hair, deep brown eyes, cute little nose and a smile to lift your heart. She has a little JayLo kindo aura around her, always smilling, and the same kind of exhuding charm.

She goes up to the front desk to pickup something (they called her on intercome) she's expecting a letter or what not. The guard says here, these are for you.

She looks at the HUGE package, she's like, you made a mistake, it must be fore someone else. He insists and she still wouldnt believe him , until he gave her the card which had her name on it. MYMY for Myriane (cant have 2 of those right, hehe).

Well, she proceeds to strut around the complex with the package, all the other orderlies are starting rumors, whispering and are all jealous of her big package of yet unopend flowers.

She sits down out side where every takes their brake, opens it up and just flips over at the sight of all these flowers. Apparently Sunflowers she particularly likes, and I just picked it because it made me think of her

The package is as big as her, hehe, she walked around ALL night with a smile from ear to ear. Called me at break time, asked me why... I told her to read the card again.

She did out loud, it read "Just Because..."

Simplicity is just as good as a 20 page letter sometimes.

So we talked for half an hour, her brake time. She said thank you 200 times, I got a tan from the virtual rays of sunshine emenating through the phone =) I made her day, and Ive opened a door. She's never been treated this way, I can tell, and she deserves it. Lots hope this opens up something great for us both =)

Chris "falling rapidly in love"

hi SpIcEz, thanks for sharing a happy moment with everyone here. "Smile and the whole world smile with you, cry and you cry alone"

I'm Happy on your behalf and yes, flowers does work wonders. Apologies, congratulations and all... flowers go well with them. =)

All the best to you and ur girl.

justMe