Never ask a sick girl out

Well I learned a valuable lesson today, never ask out a sick girl. Theres a girl I've wanted to be with a long time. And we're really good friends and all. And today she told me she was sick so I told her that humor is good for your health and asked her if she would like to go see Night at the Museum. And she asked who all would be going and I said I didnt know. She said we need to get a group together. And she seemed interested at first but her interest kind of died. She said she didnt know if she would feel up to it or not. So I told her Id call her later and see if she was up to it not. Well two tries and I didnt get an answer.

I went ahead and got ready to head out and pick up a couple things when I got a call. It was her and she sounded sick and we talked for a few minutes and she said that she was with her mom picking up some food. And i jokingly menitoned the 9:15 movie and she said she wasnt feeling well enough to which i said I was just kidding (although I was but there was the hidden agenda). And she was asking me about who I was going to be hanging out with and I told her I was just going to run to the store and pick few items up. I asked her about her symptoms and she said she thought it was a sinus infection. And that was that.

And well Im just remarkably confused about it all.. I mean did she want to go? Was she really sick lol? How do I act Monday when I see her? We've been friends for 3 years and good friends at that and I've for the most part kept my feelings to myself. This girl is a really great girl, probaly be the captain of the cheerleading squad once she gets older. And I mean Im a pretty good guy and I changed my style big time over the summer and its remarkably improved my status with girls. So I just dont know if Im good enough for her either. its a real mess honestly.. Any tips or advice or anything?

Thanks

Mysteryman

She told you she was sick and THEN you asked her out?

Why would you think she wasn't really sick in this case? I don't think this is a big deal, give her the benefit of the doubt and act like you normally would around her. Maybe try asking her again in a week or so if she's up to doing something together.

Well first off, Monday when you see her, ask her how she's feeling and if you can do anything for her. Then second, ask her out again, and mention jokingly thet you hope you don't get sick. That's what I would go for(I'm a girl) so doing it from my point of view here.

Most likely, she did want to go with you but was just not feeling up to staying up so late because she wasn't feeling well.

But I don't know if she really likes you- she was saying you should find more people to go with you, which isn't a good sign.

I do think you should ask her out again when she's feeling better, though.

As the queen of sinus infections, I'll just say that they can pretty much floor you!

And you're 16... whenever I started dating someone at that age it was almost always in groups. It would progress to one-on-one time after I got to know them better, but being in groups can take a lot of pressure off.

I'm with soccer14, just ask her how she's feeling next time you see her.