THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE - SuperDave71

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Entering day 19 of NC

The weekend was pretty good, on friday got a text msg from my ex, giving me her new cell ph number and hoping I was fine. Friday night she "coincidentally" went to the same club I was in (I didnt see her, but a friend of mine did). Saturday fun with friends, sunday fun with friends... but an hour ago or so I started to feel terrible (I went out with two friends and their GFs)... I miss the hugs and kisses...

Just signed the agreement on my new apartment!!!

So now I am free...just wish that it felt better.

Had a busy weekend and getting in control of my feelings which feels good. Went to an art exhibition with a friend on Saturday night and bought 2 paintings for my new place. My ex would hate them but I think they are fantastic!

Have not contacted the ex since I told him that I had found an apartment and that I would be moving my thngs out soon...

He text me this morning it said "Hi, how are you? When do you move into your new place? Ginger (our cat) in doing fine and is eating again and is very vocal as well xxx"

I messaged back and said "I will be collecting my things on Saturday."

Unless he says let's work things out then he has nothing to say that I want to hear, so I am staying NC XXX

Oooh I was in Manchester for a conference a couple of years ago and I have to say I was impressed by how clean it was compared to somewhere like London (sorry Londoners).

I must go back there one day. My mate at work studied at Manchester Uni and he said there are some top nights out to be had!

Oooh I was in Manchester for a conference a couple of years ago and I have to say I was impressed by how clean it was compared to somewhere like London (sorry Londoners).

I must go back there one day. My mate at work studied at Manchester Uni and he said there are some top nights out to be had!

Easy pal !!!!

Scruff ( London )

So good to hear you guys are doing so well. Hurrah!

Beginning of Day 4

i feel...disillusioned? for some reason, i really liked being around happy couples once in a while. it gave me hope.

yesterday, one half of a 'happy couple' was coming on to me. it felt awful.

i have zero tolerance for cheating these days.

the ex hasn't been in touch with me. i haven't been in touch with him.

i still love him. i still love me.

today, my plan is to work as much as possible. throw myself into it (i was restless last night and awake until almost 4am working).

Another question: the longer I've gone with NC, the greater my chances are of hearing from my ex. I'm afraid of hearing from him next. How do you brace yourself for the inevitable emails? (It's a bad cycle because as soon as you start feeling accomplished, temptation rears up!)