THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE - SuperDave71

Well Alltornup all you can do is wait (but not forever) to see if that will happen, if it does GREAT, but be prepared to carry on... no matter what..... you have the rest of your life and anything is possible, although I know I doesn't feel that way right now

Hugz

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luv yeah sounds like the same guy. Jack has been extremely nice, and yeah like you, it makes me feel good to think he hurting some too... I think since everything went to hell with the physco, he's looking for a replacement.... but I won't be anyones second choice either....

I think your ex is trying to get a response from you I think? But you gotta wonder why?

I wouldnt be second either.

and yes I do wonder why.

but thats prob'ly what hes hoping for..so then I will call him.

he prob'ly only want some nuk-nuk.

okay..thats the 5th call ive gotten that comes up unavailable..maybe its him because he was soo "unavailable" in our relationship--lol

Luv, you are much stronger than me right now. If my ex was following me around and watching me, I'd be all over her right now to get back together...

I did that in the past with him...I would try and walk away and he would be all over me.

I would go back and then its the same old same old. thats why this is sooo hard. hang in there!

he knows im messed up about this, but the way I see it is.. I asked him not to call so i can get over him and he is not respecting that.. I dont think he wants me back.. I think he wants the ball back in his court. what he doesnt realize is that the ball is in his court If he chooses to give me more respect I would THINK about trying one more time. I want something more soild and he wants to take things as they come.

haven't slept a wink since my night shift and i have another one tonight!

seems she's more under my skin than i like to think, kinda like a parasite!

it's all just part of the same old cycle. she said she had to break it by saying goodbye, now i ahve to break it by telling her to get bent if and when she decides she wants me back

shoes

Day 2... Doing good, but thinking a lot about her for some reason. Tomorrow is her birthday. I kind of want to send her a happy birthday text. Just think it would be a nice thing to do. I am not expecting a response at all, and probably wont respond if I get one. Is this a bad idea?

Luv yeah I find guys don't even know what they want, they go into automatic pilot kinda deal.... maybe to get laid... hell they don't know themselves lol

So very true!

my ex kept telling me to date other people if i wanted... he said this like 15 times one night and i finally asked him if thats what he wanted me to do and he said no..i told him to shut up about it then because thats not what i wanted either. i think he just wanted to hear how much i wanted him.

Hello everyone, I have just registered on this site, but I have been reading this forum a year ago, when my ex-bf and I had just splitted. Today, I broke up with him because I caught him lying to me aboaut seeing his ex gf. We had several issues about that in the past, and I explicitely asked him many, many times to tell me about her. I even tried 5 months ago to break up with him due to the same reasons (he has a habit about it ). It's so hard for me not to contact him right now... but I know he hurts me and he is bad for me right now. I hope I can make a month of NC. and so it begins...this is day 1 of NC.

Goodluck everyone on NC, I'm so happy some of you are getting better, it gives me hope I can make it

Day 2... Doing good, but thinking a lot about her for some reason. Tomorrow is her birthday. I kind of want to send her a happy birthday text. Just think it would be a nice thing to do. I am not expecting a response at all, and probably wont respond if I get one. Is this a bad idea?

all I can say is that when my ex's b-day rolled around he was being really mean to me for no reason at all and I called anyway to wish him a happy b-day and he didnt seem to care either way if i called or not..It made me feel terrible.

I've been entertaining thoughts of calling a mutual friend (more her friend though) to ask if I still have a chance. I won't because it would be breaking NC and she would probably tell my ex Well, to be honest I'm not doing it only because I'm pretty sure my ex would find out, and it would damage any possible chance at reconciliation..

I've been entertaining thoughts of calling a mutual friend (more her friend though) to ask if I still have a chance. I won't because it would be breaking NC and she would probably tell my ex Well, to be honest I'm not doing it only because I'm pretty sure my ex would find out, and it would damage any possible chance at reconciliation..

NOt a good idea.. I spoke with a mutual friend last night and that how he fopund out my plans and he showed up.. they were there also and brought him up to me in conversation... thought i could handle it and I guess not because Im a mess today.....he knews Im hurting and i think thats why he keeps calling...almost seems as if he is taunting me...

I think I'm so weak now because I know I have a rough 10 days ahead of me... I have to tell my sons that she's moving out. Then we're going to visit my parents for 4 days. When I get back, she'll be gone from my house and I'll be all alone there

I hear ya..we also got the kids involved. It was hard to tell them. you are not alone either!! silly! you have all of us here.