I posted a couple of days ago about this guy I met who was possibly leaving in Sept to go and live back home. Well we went out Thursday night and everything was great. I just don't know what to think about it all. He left to go up and play a couple of songs at the bar and when he came back another guy had come over and sat beside me in his seat. The guy was not attractive nor was I flirting and he looked at me and said I guess I lost my seat and then asked me if we were ready to go. On the way out he was asking me who he was. A little jealous? And the thing is he hasn't made up his mind as to when he is leaving. Well last night he calls at 2 in the morning after not have had called me all day. I was a little insulted as we all know what he was looking for. We have been spending lots of time together but I am so confused. Does he want a girlfriend...is he going back home soon...am I just someone he's sleeping with until he goes back home? He also gets annoyed when others point out that I am attractive. I really like him and here I am posting this as I wait for him to call me back. If I see him later I will definitely be asking him some questions.

I think you should definatley talk to him about it. Tell him that you are interested in seeing where things are going and if he doesnt see yall going anywhere then you should try to move on. If a lot of guys think you are attractive you should have no problem finding a new guy. And if he is interested are you ready for a long distance realationship?? It is a lot of work trust me i know. As for seeping with him i wouldnt do it if you have already then i would stop he might be using you to just get some. Most guys can be inconsiderate about the feelings of the girl we are with we want the physical and not the emotional a lot of the time. I would draw the line and say no more until your sure that he feels like you do.

Thanks for the advice. As for sleeping with him well it's too late for that. I am going to not sleep with him until I have asked a few questions. I just am not sure what he expects. One minute he seems to act jealous and the next I am confused.

Do you think he is using me?

It wouldnt be the first time a guy used a girl to get some. It's one of the things as a guy i am trying to avoid doing. I hope he isnt using you though. You should just be up front with him and tell him what your thinking. If he is using you then when you stop having sex with him he will not wan to spend as much time with you. But if he does that then he doesnt deserve you