So you apparently ask them first???

Not really.

If, somehow I find out some guy is kidless and has a vasectomy I just think... "Well, isn´t this SEXY?"

But yeah, is important to ask about the kids at some point. I´m not gonna waste time with some dude that is expecting me to pop out his kids to the world.

Every girl who says that ends up being a good mommy in the end!

Riiiiiiiight sounds just like the propaganda my friends who have become daddies in the last few years would spew. These are the guys who whine all the time about how unhappy they are, how frustrating their kids are, how broke they are, how much they miss their free time, how they can't travel anywhere, how they can't even go to nice restaurants anymore *then* tell me that I won't know true happiness until I've had a child. I'm not bright but I'm not that dumb either.

Pravda just ain't publishing the truth these days...

Funny, Handsome, Easy to talk to, sweet, intelligent- but not to a point where he sounds 'holier than thou' hence annoying, loves to try new things, supportive, open-minded, extremley adventurous, willing to travel around the world with me and experience life in different cultures (a MUST), loyal...and yes, funny.

Wow, that's a lot to ask...

But what actually really makes a man desirable to me (when I'm even just LITTLE bit attracted to him) is when he's taken and/or is not available. Because I can't have him, that just makes me want him even more. *sigh*

A Desirable man to me =

PHYSICAL FEATURES

-Dark hair

-Brown eyes; Blue are nice too

-Short messy/straight hair; Long-ish cute hair.

-No comb overs =]

-Prefer no chest, back, or butt hair

-Being skinny is nice , being in good shape is a plus

-Someone taller than me, I'm 5'1" and it'd be a shame if a guy was shorter than me

-A guy that has personality

-A guy that will pick me up and carry me around.

-A guy that plays sports, but isn't crazily into them

-A guy that is creative

-A guy that will wrestle around with me

-A guy that likes Disney movies

-A guy who can make me laugh

-A guy that's as much of a dork as I am

-A guy that speaks up for what he believes in

-A guy that gets along good with my family

-A guy that will pick me flowers instead of buying them

-A guy who can protect me if ever necessary

-A guy who will build forts with me out of blankets and chairs

-A guy who doesn't care if I don't shave my legs for a few days

-A guy that will be my best friend

-A guy who will doodle my name all over scrap pieces of paper

-A guy who loves to cuddle just as much as I do

somethin along those lines...

Damn i gotta do both lolz.

Ok Girls: Hot girls are nice but i prefer cute girls so. I don't know i don't have a type i go for. Just someone who smiles. Either shy or in the middle not to outgoing. Someone a bit misunderstood. I like blue eyes. Hair colour doesn't bother me much but i guess either blonde blonde or deep borwn. But someone who can muck around and joke around but can also be serious. I don't really mind about size, what others have thought was chubby or "fat" i though was quite cute. I like curves not bone.

Guy: Tall is good. Preferably a bit muscley but it doesn't matter if they aren't i like tall dark and handsome but i also like blonde. I'm easy to please lol. And a guy who will be a guy but at the same time not a complete jerk. Someone who will be themselves around their mates and won't treat me any different. Someone who has a secret is nice. I like having to find things out. Someone who will chase me around the house for fun sortra person.

. Not religious, and if he is, accepting of me/not pushy.

. Funny, easygoing. Finds humor in tough situations.

. Isn't self-degrading. But isn't a self-absorbed * * * * * either.

. Loves to kiss as much as I do. Has a sex drive that'll match a scorpio.

. Takes control physically, but is willing to compromise on the things that matter.

. Loves to laugh.

. Willing to take risks sometimes, go on adventures with me.

. Easy to have conversation with.

. (Physical Plus's Longish hair, intense (preferably blue) eyes, taller/same height as me, not huge but not too much smaller than me, catchy smile.

I love a guy who is honest and open, kind to others, accepting of me and my imperfectons, commited, positive, has appreciation for similar things (art, music, food, nature), and has his own interests that I can appreciate.

Looks? Well if all of the above things fit, I think Id like the way that guy looks! I dont look for something in particular. But there are alot of things that turn me off! Those turn offs being.... out of shape/unhealthy, uncleanliness, bad teeth, bad taste in clothing, mabey a few other things.

Riiiiiiiight sounds just like the propaganda my friends who have become daddies in the last few years would spew. These are the guys who whine all the time about how unhappy they are, how frustrating their kids are, how broke they are, how much they miss their free time, how they can't travel anywhere, how they can't even go to nice restaurants anymore *then* tell me that I won't know true happiness until I've had a child. I'm not bright but I'm not that dumb either.

Pravda just ain't publishing the truth these days...

My married with kids girlfriend tell m ethe same thing, and then ask when am I planning to have kids. I am not.