My Husband Wants Sex Please Help

Im confused, in your previous post you have a kid?

Immaculate conception?

this is not the person who's name im under im her friend shay im 23 and just moveing here she told me about this site and gave me her password and told me that she got some great advice from here so could anyone help me or do i need to to make a name for my self

I'm shocked at most replies - just because she's married the man, doesnt give him the right to have sex with her. She should go all the way, or "put out" as some would say, in her own time. No rush.

OP, talk it through with your husband. More than likely that if the man has married you without sex, he's not gonna throw a tantrum waiting until you're ready. Good luck x

What should you do?

Use (.)

You sound like your ok with it till he starts to enter you. Take things slow, tell him to help you to relax. You dont have to have intercourse until you are ok with everything. Have the two of you explored each others bodies yet? Has he ever used his fingers to help loosen you? Maybe start by caressing each others 'parts' then move along from there until you are comfortable with him entering you. Talk to him every step of the way telling him what you are comfortable with and what you are not.

No need to rush things where you feel uncomfortable. Take it slow and enjoy getting to know each other.

In terms of what he`s thinking, well maybe you should be asking him instead of us about that...stuff like this might be embarrassing but he`s going to appreciate that you trust him enough to tell him your feelings and fears. Plus he`s supposed to be your mate for life, your most intimate and trusted companion; this is why you want to be with him right? (unless you had some sort of arranged marriage?)

If it`s any comfort, I was really freaked out when I first did it, and even though he understood and made me feel comfortable, it took 3 tries on 3 separate occasions. I found it was easier when I was on top the first time.

In terms of what he`s physically feeling, well I recently learned that it can be uncomfortable or painful for guys unless they ejaculate in a situation like that...maybe a guy can tell you more - but maybe you could help him let it out in other ways in the meantime?

I think the main thing is that he knows how scared you are about it so he knows to take it really slowly, and so that he knows that he`s not just being rejected! Like another poster said, lots of communication. When you try it, take it only as fast as you feel happy, and don`t worry if you find you still can`t. When it does happen you want it to be a memorable experience that you both enjoy!

Something tells me that you are not going to relax without help.

So here is my suggestion:

1) Drink some (maybe a lot) of wine and do not share much, if at all, with your husband.

2) Make your husband apply a lubricant on his love-tool.

3) Lie down, stare at the ceiling and count to ten. (If husband isn't a virgin he might not have finished yet at ten. )

4) Repeat on five occasions.

Problem solved!

Something tells me that you are not going to relax without help.

So here is my suggestion:

1) Drink some (maybe a lot) of wine and do not share much, if at all, with your husband.

2) Make your husband apply a lubricant on his love-tool.

3) Lie down, stare at the ceiling and count to ten. (If husband isn't a virgin he might not have finished yet at ten. )

4) Repeat on five occasions.

Problem solved!

also add some foreplay with him touching/caressing your vagina and then putting a finger inside you w/ some lubricant on it. "KY Jelly" (brand name) makes a good one that is water based.

repeat the foreplay every time....

I'm shocked at most replies - just because she's married the man, doesnt give him the right to have sex with her. She should go all the way, or "put out" as some would say, in her own time. No rush.

OP, talk it through with your husband. More than likely that if the man has married you without sex, he's not gonna throw a tantrum waiting until you're ready. Good luck x

I agree but disagree - ok, all that should have been talked about BEFORE they got married!!

also add some foreplay with him touching/caressing your vagina and then putting a finger inside you w/ some lubricant on it. "KY Jelly" (brand name) makes a good one that is water based.

repeat the foreplay every time....

a GREAT LUBRICANT is "VIVA" --- ill tell ya, i think i should have been a spokesperson for this stuff -- or at least bought some stock in it! LOL

you will have to click on link removed hit the agree (cuz i guess it is adult content) and then it will give you places and costs of ordering it online...

Its just link removed