INTERSTING-How am i gonna tell her she's gorgeous?(mentally)

Hey ppl, it's me Happy. Anyway, i was just wondering since my gf is really attractive, beautiful etc etc u kno the rest and she knos it. Do you think i should still compliment her on her looks or should i concentrate more on her personal qualities. It's just that i don't want her 2 think it was all for who she represented even tho it's so much easier 2 say somethin nice 2 someone that u can see striaght off and no thinkin required.

Anyone eva been in my situation where u don't exactly feel like tellin someone how physically good looking they are and instead wanna comment more on their personal qualities? Any help on what or how should i do whateva would b great.

Happy Heb

Hey,

I have times when i think like that with my gf too. Its quite hard to find the words to say when complimenting someones personal qualities. I think the way to go about it is to do something like sit down somewhere quiet and tell her how she makes you feel with the things she says or does around you and what effect she has on you when you are talking to her. You could say that you love the way she thinks.

If she likes the compliments about her outer beauty then complimenting her inner beauty will make her feel special too, right?

Hope this helps. Oh and thanks for your advice on my post thing.

Finch

Ok guys

You need to understand a gal needs to be told constantly how much she is loved and she can NEVER BE short of compliments . gals love it.

Even if its about her looks her personality tell her about it all. It makes the gal fill special and out of the world, and trust me by doing thing there's a lot init for you to.

Iv had guys giving me complements left right and centre at the beginning of a relationship but once they have me they stop. WELL LET ME TELL YOU NOW, "DON'T" cos that makes her feel shitty. So do what you can and make her feel good. And see what happens.

Hope that helps.x

well, there is a time and place for all complaments, it all depends on the mood, I could give you spacific situations, but odds are they would never happen. Mostly its about common sense, most of the time ppl know when to say what, but they tend to over think there complament and it never gets out or if it does it didnt get out the way they wanted it to. when you think of a complament if it seems appropriat say it! but dont inturupt or do it while someone else is talkin' to her other than that let em' fly LoL. no one is going to say stop telling me how good I look. but there is a limit to complaments, but she would probly give you a little hint if she didnt want them any more. But that only happens if you do that every five seconds and she is trying to study or something LoL. I dont think anyone would do something like that though