How do I stop being so insecure?

I have the same problem as you. I think the best thing you can do is to start to believe in yourself and the things you do. Your girlfriend loves you from what you've said, so just focus on showing her that love back!

Personally when I start thinking an insecure thought I just push it away in any way that I can. One way is thinking "My girlfriend DID say yes to me when I asked her out, and she didn't even know me as well back then."

I always used to ask my girlfriend if she was happy with me, but after a while I found out that just pushing away that insecurity and focusing on actually having fun with her solved everything.

If you mean physically you feel insecure around her, I think CluelessGuy321 had a good point. Working out would help your body-image a lot, which would probably get rid of any physical insecurities.

Hope some of this helped!

Sincerely,

-another 17 year old guy

I'm fine with my body ^_^

Well, we met around February of this year (in school) and we never really talked for longer than a minute and I was always in a very deep depression. Over summer vacation I got out of my depression. We started talking to eachother (for the first time, we actually talked) shortly after school started back up and I asked her out the next week and she said yes. So should I just keep all of this in mind?