what does she mean??

musicguy

Here's my recent update, so I've been talking to a girl on Myspace for a year and a half, she went to visit me on Friday and we hung out, went x-mas shopping and then went to a concert (She brought her kids with her too)---> Anyway, this girl that I like called me up last night and told me that her dad was drunk and she had to get away, so I told her that she could come into town and stay overnight. Being that I don't have any room in my house I asked my friends if she could stay at their house with her kids and my friends said yes. Anyway to make a long story short, last Friday we hugged before i met her and then twice after our outing and last night she hugged me for a long time and as she and the kids were going to bed and I left, she was laying down/sitting up and I went up behind her and gave her a hug and on instinct I kissed her cheek, that night she sent me texts and I told her I'd be there in the morning, so I went to my friends house this morning when I arrived she gave me a hug and a about a half hour later, as I was holding her son, she sat by me on the couch, put her head on my shoulder (we were both really tired) and then we interlocked hands. Also she calls/texts me me on her breaks or after work everyday. Now, she's currently having a lot of issues with her family/ex's and money situation (single mom with 2 kids) and I told her last week that I wanted to date her/be with her, but I would wait until she's ready to be in a relationship again, until things got straightened out. She also plans on moving to my hometown too.

From all of the things I've stated that she's done or that we've done..what does she mean? I haven't been with a girl offline in a really long time. Thanks.

It is hard to tell if she sees you as her savior or if she is interested in you. In my mind if she does not want the same thing that you want at the same time then it is a huge problem. Seeing that she does not want to be in a relationship and you do makes things uneven and makes me believe that she sees you more as a savior than a guy she is interested in.

First and foremost, I would ask her why she's moving. If it's for you, I would advise her, "Do not move here for me. If you're doing it, make sure it's for the right reasons and me not being one of them."

Secondly, she seems to like you for the time being. But there are a few things for you to think about before getting involved in this:

1. Are the children's father(s) in their life? You might have to deal with this one day.

2. How much drama is she having with her family or exes family? Can you handle this?

3. Realize that this is a package deal. If you date her, you're also dating her kids. You might like her but not her kids and if this is the case then know that the chances of it working have significantly decreased.

These are a few things to think about.

we talked it over tonight and she wants to stay in her hometown because her friends are there and I like her and her kids are great. They are 2 yrs old and 4 months. Childrens' fathers are out of the picture.

Her dad is an alcoholic. She lives with her dad for now. She wants to move because she doesn't wanna live with her dad anymore for her safety and the safety of the kids.

Tonight she came over with her best friend and made me cookies and we hung out at the 24 hr Wal-Mart at 3am and then after that she went out of her car and we just held each other and gave each other lil eskimo kisses