to tell her or not

wellz ive known this girl for around 8 months now and we're really really close. the thing is, she is everything im looking for in a girlfriend and problem is i know she just likes me as friend. Nothing is said but i think she knows like her but we never talk about it. She talks to me for relationship advice about a guy she likes and i do give honest advice and opinion.

but the thing is right now im hurting that im not that guy......i wanna tell her that i need time without her cause i have strong feelings for her but at the same time should it i just do it without telling her and do give her space. when i told her i was gonna try to give her space she did exactly the opposite she made sure she said the right things so that we hang out and stuff. but now when we hung out that time i thought she was givin me hints but she really wasnt. i figured this out from an email she replied to me, i hinted her i liked her from an email but she totally made sure i was in the friend area in her life from the email she sent back...

so the question is should i let it out in the open and tell her everything. Ive tried countless times just to be her friend but the more i know her, i get more attracted.....even all her flaws!!!!!!!!!

i sorta know wat to do but just need different insight. this is semi venting.

cheers

thanks peeps

i sorta knew i have to tell her

but i really think shes not into me, she's into another guy.

but i will tell her i guess.....

i feel like doing it on the phone since i know wat will happen.she'll tell me we're friends etc....... but i guess gotta do it face to face....

ahhhh gotta do wat i gotta do

That happened with my sister and the guy who's now her boyfriend! He wanted to go out with her but she wasn't interested...But he asked her out anyway and, after thinking about it for a while, she decided to date him! They will likely get married in a couple years. All that to say, I think a lot of girls would just melt at the idea of any guy they knew well pursuing them romantically (not just trying to get sex) if they knew about it and if the guy met her basic criteria. I think you should tell her.

haha i just did that last week mate, it didnt work, im in the same situation as u are

were just friends now, prrf yea right, thats not even less than friends cause the akwardness is there.

give it up, tell her if u must tho u wont change her mind. dont even talk to her, delete her contact number and move on

You are just friends. Chasing this won't change a thing only humiliate you.

She knows that you like her, no point saying it again becaue you know she is only wants you as a friend. You will eventually feel used.

What you need to admit to yourself that a relationship take 2 and unfortunately she isnt interested. You do not need to explain anyting, all you need to do is pull yourself away fro a period fo time.

yeah not chasing her

just gotta tell her, its one of those things

cause ive been trying to be the friend and yet lying to her cause i didnt tell her that i have those feelings for her

its like this guilt inside me that the friendship was a bit of a lie

but yeah after i tell her i will take time off from her, havent seen her for 2 weeks now which is good, so when i see her and tell her itll be another 6 weeks without posible contact

thanks for the insight peeps

• 1 month later...