Bald

Ham

Oh, you guys, you're always worrying about that. It's not important.

In fact I find guys who cut their hair completely off (don't know the right expression) attractive. My bf is bald so he shaves his head completely and he's soooooooo cute.

The only thing I find repulsive is Donald Trumps wig! If I saw a guy like him I would definitely: So whatever you do don't try to hide baldness!

It is unimportant to us. It's not a measure of your attractivness - trust me.

I had a long term relationship with a man whom had started losing his hair when he was 16, by the time I met him three years later he had a big receding hairline and little hair. I adored him, and was attracted to him insanely, and for five years until he passed away he had my heart fully & completely.

Believe me, if you are confident with whom you are and know you are more than your hair; that is attractive.

I agree that being bald can be very attractive. BUT it depends on the situation. I like it when a guy can take something that he may be insecure about, deal with it and even show it off. I don't like it when a guy tries to cover it up.

I say show it off!!! Be comfortable with yourself and it'll definitely attract women.

Bald guys are hot too. But really it's more about personality. If you're funny, you could have crooked teeth, hobbits feet, and a bald head...and women will want you.

Very Very true. All the guys i like aren't really all that attractive to everyone else and they're always telling me i can do better because i'm no supermodel but i am a pretty good looking girl.All that matters to me is that he treats me nice and respects me. And personally i have a thing for guys with all their hair shaved off. Very Very sexy!