Lovesick?

Dream.

SIGH,

Lately all I've been thinking about is love you know? Seeing friends of mine progress in their lives, experiencing the young love. What makes it worse is I watch these shows with these kinds of situations in them. One can only dream.

Is there that "special someone" out there? I want to experience young love. I'm lonely and it sucks. One can only dream.

So some might think, "hey, do something about it eh?" Well...things are kind of complicated. I'm stuck in a prison until my hosts die. Complicated. Long story. I guess I'll go back to watching shows, where I can fantasize in a perfect world because reality can never be perfect. At least not mine. I can only dream.

Mm-hmm.

Sadly, that's me as well. (Of course, I am a hardcore, romantic sap, so it's to be expected for me to think this way.)

I can relate; all of my good friends are either married, engaged or in VERY commited, long term relationships. Makes me sick. lol (And happy... for them, too.)

And hey, nothing wrong with dreaming. At least you have dreams. Never let anyone take that away from you, because if they do, you're better off dead.

(I speak from experience, because that is how I feel, oft times.)

Oh yes.

It's also a lot worse if you live by yourself. I lived on my own for about six months until I eventually decided to move back home (plus it saves me money while I'm in school).

I can honestly say I have no desire to ever live alone again. God, is it boring and lonely. It really makes it incredibly salient that there's no one there for you.