Any support is always helpful.

Simply put ... she is dating someone else now. And turns out she never really had strong feelings for me ... just a sexual fling (a FWB relationship). I wanted more but then I found out recently that she has been spending the whole week with some other guy (this is after her telling me that it is "unhealthy" for us to hang out too much). That part really hurt. Saying all these things and then doing another. But I know she is honest in nature (and was upfront about telling me what's going on, which was good). She barely even has time for me even as a friend. And it really hurts. Because I've never had such an awesome friend before and I really miss her. I just want to be friends with her ... is that too much to ask? To just hang out for a good day once a week. Or even just a good night. That's all I ask for. I think I could be happy with that for now. But I don't even know if she is even willing to put forth the effort to do so. Apparently it is 'healthy' to spend almost the entire week with some other guy.

But I really can't say much or be mad at her or anything. Her feelings are something she can't control. Neither are mine. But I did tell her how I felt so that at least made me feel a little better. I want her back ... as a friend. Our times together were some of the best ever in my life. And I will surely miss them. I just spent the last half hour crying on the couch. It felt good to do that I guess.

Well sex is better than nothing at all, I did not have any (I wanted to wait until she felt ready and we would be in a serious thing ) with my ex and it is probably one of the reason why the sparkle has died, the intimacy part is important... I think that if the sex part was awesome for her (I mean your ex) then she will probably try to get back someday...after all we are animals even if we try to deny it...

Being "just friends" with her is something you can't do, it's gone beyond that and you know it. You say that's all you want and at the same time, you know that's a lie. You don't want to be her friend, you want to be her's, her one and only, her b/f, and there isn't anything wrong with that. Unfortunately, she doesn't feel the same for whatever reasons, and I'm sorry for that, I really am.

You have to make a choice now and it probably isn't going to be easy no matter which way you decide to go. I wish the best and I know you'll make the right decision for yourself in the end. In the meantime, you'll have friends here at eNA who are willing to be your crutch and do what they can for you.