A New Girl?

Boughs

So I broke up with my ex of 3 years about 4 months ago. It was an easy break-up in that it was semi-mutual.

So I've recently been meeting up with this other girl. She and I have had a great time.

Is it too soon? I'm positive I am moved on from my ex. I've relearned a large chunk of my life and am loving it. Is it cruel to my ex?

I sort of told myself I wasn't going to get into a relationship again while I was in school... but this girl is really interesting. I dunno if it would be right for me to date her or not... I know that if I said something about dating, we would fall into it... I just feel that timing... and the things she says... and the time she takes to spend time with me, would lead us into a relationship. I just don't know if its the right thing for me to do. I don't know if I've thoroughly done enough self-growth... while all at the same time I feel kind of alone.

I just don't know what it is I thoroughly want. Should I test the waters again? or worry about if its hot or cold later on in my life?