She mumbles I love you

I've been guilty of mumbling like that at times, too. I'm the kind of person who likes to say it and MEAN it...not just as a response to what he said. But if he says it, I had to reply to be polite...Of course, I don't mean to say that I didn't really love him when I mumbled it back...they just weren't the moments when I could look him right in the eye and honestly pour out my heart. Then again, I had those moments when I wanted to say it over and over and over again and it still wouldn't be enough.

hi there again [lol]

i just wanted to leave a note just in case [i know, i know - just go will yah]

i have really looked at every issue and problem that has reared its ugly head and i am extremely proud of the fact that even though i have been thru a ton of stuff [and recognize if i have felt this way my ex would as well] - there is a huge difference now because i WILL NOT BE THE WHACKED, WHINING, INSECURE, LOSER, PENIS HEAD BOI EVER AGAIN

and i have set up things and an action plan to ensure i get over that first little hump - then its gravy time

all this to say simply, and directed to my ex CAG

you know i will always love u

you know i believe u do love me

you know my situation - i cannot contact u because of reports

i would love to see you again, i miss u

you know that i have told u all u have to do is BELIEVE and that's it

you know that i had hoped to marry you and for us to live together

you know that if we ever do met again - we do not discuss the past just relax, chillax then have sex [teasin] we would simply return to the common-sense people we were - and that means, simply there is no need to think of expectations - i think after going thru what we did - its time to give each a break and stop hurting

you know that i there is no pressure to met and as much as going home right now and hearing yer voice on my answering machine would make all the diff, i know i am probably taking to ghosts in my head again so - i am stopping

i want you to realize how far we have come, we already did the hard stuff, now the reward is u and i sharing a triple triple and maybe some night just checking out a band or concert

u know where i live - i have no idea where u do

u have my phone number - i have no idea what yers is

u probably have email and home comp - i have neither

i have no idea if u even bought a house - lol if yes, you looking for a roomie? wink

and last but not least - if you do not want any of these things - that's ok - but i am moving forward and u know how much time we lost already - anyhooooooooooo

hugs and kisses

so, i think that should be clear enuff, everyone agree?

• 3 weeks later...
She doesn't love.

Not neccessarily true, maybe it's her first time saying that. It does take a while to open up you know and saying those words is if you really mean them, those are intense words. Did took me a while to say them back to b/f, but I did, gotta admit I was very shy at first. Before, whenever he would say it, I would hold back and only say "uh, ok, yea me too". B/c when you're a first timer on syaing it, the thought of possibly getting hurted, rejected in the future goes in your mind a little bit and the fact that you never really open up in your life.