Married for love not money-why?!

Hello. I met my husband in high school and we have been together for almost 10 years now. For the past 10 years he has never been able to keep a job. His parents and brothers have the same problem. We have a son who is now 6 and for the first 4 years of his life he stayed home and took care of him while I went to work. 2 years ago I found out that I suffered from manic depression and I had to quit my job. I began collecting disability and he worked for a short time. I became pregnant again and when my daughter was born 1 year ago he was laid off, ever since he has not returned to work, so he worked all together for about 6 months! So we are both living off of our parents and my disability money. I have been thinking about returning to work but Im scared of getting really sick again, I need my health to care for my children. Also, I dont think I could make more money now than I receive with disability since I can't work in such a stressful environment. He doesnt have any friends, he doesnt go out, he just wants to be with us all the time. He's not a bad person, he is very good to my children and me. I don't know what to do to get him motivated. My children deserve better financially! Please help!

elO! jessie

in life without money is i think a big problem. most especially when you have children to care for.

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOUR HUSBAND DOESNT LOVE YOU ANYMORE?

OR MAYBE HE STILL LOVES BUT NOT LIKE BEFORE.

as you can see working for the whole family also involves love. but when a man doesnt want to work for the family he cares less already. there are a lot of reasons why he is doing doing that. is it possible for him to work on an short hour basis? maybe he doesnt want to work that long. so he could work for short time and then move to another work. there are persons who cant stay longer time in one single work. so, maybe you could ask him if that is possible for him to do. a lil talk about your family situation will somehow help him realize the problem that you have right now. if he really doesnt want to work i think laziness is his problem. no one could help him but he himself. all youve got to do is boost him up so that he will realize his worth in the family. that without him your whole family will not be able to make it.

in the meantime, since you still have a lil amount of money from your disability benefits, maybe you can start a lil self improve business out from the money you receive from your benefit.

God Bless you jessie

• 2 weeks later...