I have been single nearly 3 weeks now, and every weekend i find out my ex has slept with another girl, the first week it was some random who neither of us knew, That week i was horrified and absoltuely totally upset and bit of a mess (i had been hoping we would get back together), the second weekend i found out he had slept with a mutual aquaintence of ours, I was upset and let down and a little bit of a mess but not nearly as bad as last week, Today i just found out that My ex cheated on me for a third time whilst we were together (i knew about the other two, he had just kissed other girls). Today a now ex friend of mine rang me and told me that almost a year ago she had slept with my ex, but i feel like i should be crying and upset, instead im laughing at them and dont really care, i rang him and asked how many others there were (for std purposes) and he said none, i told him that he was a p***k and that he treated me like sh*t, he agreed, i told him his mother would be totally disappointed (he cares what his parents think about him) and i told him i never want a friendship again and i dont want to talk to him or see him again. I also told the now ex friend the same, that i dont want a friendship and i dont want to talk to her again either, i have since deleted them both out of my phone (problem is i know my ex's number off by heart) but yea. I dont think i can get any more disappointed at them (hence the reason im not upset) and it was nice to know that my friends actually stood up for me in this case. I am a little worried that the hurt will come later but right now im ok!!

Sorry if this bored anyone i just wanted someone to know that im OK!

• Like 1
Hi

It is good that both of you separated.

Have you got yourself tested?

No not yet as I only found out yesterday, I am not really worried as I feel that considering him sleeping with this girl happened 10 months ago that i would have probably noticed something since then and as i know her, she was a virgin,

To everyone else thanks for the support, i am still worried that the hurt over this is still to come and part of me actually wonders why they told me in the first place considering my ex and I are over. The funny thing was that this particular girl was so angry at me for like 3 months about my questioning her relationship with my ex (as it turns out i had a damn good reason to question it) and not only that my ex was like why dont you trust me and made me feel guilty that i didnt trust him (i also had damn good reason not to trust him obviously) I am looking forward to moving on and getting on with my life, I know that it will be hard but im looking forward to finding a decent guy who looks after me and who will respect me and not do anything like that.

It definitely felt good to tell them what i thought of both of them and as one of you said, good riddence to bad rubbish.

A part of me wants to go and get a chinese symbol for inner strength tattood onto my hip (it would be my first tattoo) but im worried that it will constantly remind me of him, rather i want it to remind me that no matter what happens, no matter how hard life gets i have the inner strength to get through it, what do you guys think??

lol

geeeeeeeee, i thought only i did that tattoooo thang

hey, here is a question for all. i have three tattooos

the last one i got was a reminder to me, me first, about a part of my past and it was related to someone and i told her about the tat...what it signified...and, when people say they are unsure about whether the past will happen again, and can't understand the importance of the tat [especially if they have any 2]?

well, what can i say? some people pound themselves into ignorance thru stubborness and fear and that is really something they need to work on - just as i did and 'symbolized' with the tat

anyhooooooooo - i have three chineeeeeese words tat'd on me - can anyone guess what the 'word' is for the last one? [the ex didn't even ask to see it - amazing piece of work eh! lol]

hey, i'm not ragging her. everyone is entitled to be the person they are. my angry stage is way over, and i'm still online simply because i'm in transition right now - couple of weeks i'll be in a new home, looking at instead of dating [which for me is just enjoying the company of a woman of substance] to actual relationship searhing...

yawn...everyone bored yet?

reading your post really inspired me...you went through something so horrible and i admire you for how strong/brave you are. you have given me a little bit of hope that I too can be strong and move on, i just wanted you to know that

Im glad i inspired you strawberries, I have see some other quotes from you and know you are going through a hard time at the moment, IM sorry about that.

I have gotten to the point where im sick and tired of caring about him and having it not returned, im sick of being hurt and so im not letting him hurt me again. I dont know why they told me but i do know im going to be stronger eventually.

Considering i have lost my best friend (my ex) and i had already cut ties with another friend becasue she couldnt choose me over my ex (we had been friends a lot longer then they had and not only that i want friends to support me and only me when i have been treated like crap) and now i have just cut ties with this firend i feel so alone but know that it will make me realise that i can count on myself so much more and eventually i will be a lot stronger.

Keep persevering through the hard times and remember that after every hard day that it is over and you are one day closer to true happiness and being free of his control and one day closer to finding your life partner who cares about you and you alone.