Too much information but I need your advice

I know this is a weird question to ask here but, could there be a possiblity that something is up there like stuck, or would I know that..I don't ever remember leaving anything up there, I am pretty good about that but would I have any red flags if there was something stuck up there so embarrassed that I have to ask such a stupid question!

and yea thats true, it mostly happens in the morning when we first wake up and there has been no foreplay.. he can hit my cervix?

As you become aroused, your cervix lifts to leave ample room for penetration - if you aren't "prepared" beforehand, he CAN hit your cervix. I don't think it's any big deal - it just hurts a bit until your cervix lifts. I have the same problem sometimes.

Hello. I have the same problem. On me it hurts because it is hitting against my bladder (must be the way I am designed) and often leads to cycstitus. I have found that trying slightly different angles with my hips whilst having sex seems to help. I did once go and see my GP about it but they said that it is just like that with some women and that I should try positions that don't hurt. Having said that, as previous posts have mentioned, it's not all the time so perhaps it's something to do with this cervic lifting business.