ready to do it again!

Happy Holidays,

My school is almost out for the semester and soon I will have time to prepare for a (hopefully successful) sex life. Guys, based upon your own experiences what are the mandatory, physical and psychological tasks a man must do FIRST in order to have sex with a variety of women who are ready to challenge any man's desire for sex?

It's time to do my laundry..could you please provide me with a list? Thanks!

I think he should shut down any emotions, purchase many home AIDS tests, save up $ in order to pay potential child support, and strongly consider - possibly with a therapist- why he needs a variety of sex partners in a short period of time to make him feel happy and fulfilled.

Just my humble opinion.

I think he should shut down any emotions, purchase many home AIDS tests, save up $ in order to pay potential child support, and strongly consider - possibly with a therapist- why he needs a variety of sex partners in a short period of time to make him feel happy and fulfilled.

Just my humble opinion.

Quoted for truth.

Happy Holidays,

My school is almost out for the semester and soon I will have time to prepare for a (hopefully successful) sex life. Guys, based upon your own experiences what are the mandatory, physical and psychological tasks a man must do FIRST in order to have sex with a variety of women who are ready to challenge any man's desire for sex?

It's time to do my laundry..could you please provide me with a list? Thanks!

Hmmm....make sure that you can pay for any unwanted pregnancies.

eat lots of oysters

pray to god