Guys:What makes a girl "sexy"?

Naomi

Can be a whole host of things.

For instance my latest ex I wasn't particularly attracted to her when I first met her - she has very large eyes which I immediately found a bit of a turn off. However once I got to know her I found her more and more sexy for various different reasons and ulitmately the thing I found sexiest about her were those big old eyes of hers!

Attraction is odd.

I knew is was true that guys don't just look for the physical qualities when placing someone as "sexy". Many females think they have to be pencil thin with a barbie face in order to feel and be sexy...they are sadly mistaken and is living in a unrealistic world.

The reason I'm writing this is because my stepsister thinks that physical beauty is the only way that a man will talk to peiople. I wanted to set her straight, but she's the "I don't care what you think" type! Her mind is warped!!

So for all of you who think that men don't look for character, think again!! lol! Stop living in a superficial, plastic barbie doll world!! lol

When a woman, who is confident in herself, can be comfortable and assertive in the sack......that is sexy, incredibly sexy!! Also when being "intimate", I think when the girl is slightly sweaty, like on her back or forehead is a major turn on....and I can't figure out why

But physically, I think it varies greatly with the person I am looking at, and how I am looking at her. Like am I just hooking up, or am I starting/have I been in a relationship with this person.

I have been with women who I thought were sexy because of their physical attributes, like their bodies or certain parts of their bodies, or even eyes can do it for me. Like the eyes that are so brilliant that I pretty much melt..thats sexy I also think that athletic girls are extremely sexy!

But I have also been with women who I was not *AS* (but still was) attracted to just their appearance, but once it becomes a mental attraction, and I find a girl sexy mentally AND physically....its all over. Because at that point it can be anything that makes her sexy to me. Mannerisms, the pronunciation of certain words...even feet, which is insane to me, because on a purely physical level feet disgust me!!

There is so much more, but those are the major ones.

Wow, I need a cold shower.

Large healthy breasts, proportionately long legs, well proportioned, big eyes, healthy lips, glowing skin. General signs of good health. Sharp features, delicate jawline, moderate heigh and build. Probably helps if you agree with what people say, however, if you disagree with me I'll probably like you more.

Common interests I suppose are good, don't need to make me laugh, if i want that I'll watch family guy or listen to some of my own clever anecdotes. Its also pointless if she doesn't laugh at your jokes, even when they aren't funny attractive women should laugh at them.

Confidence helps a tonne.

Hope that helps

ta

cp

A girl doesn't have to be physically perfect to be sexy. There is a girl I like at my college, she is short and fit, not drop-dead goreous but she has the cutest face/smile. And she is very confident and friendly. She doesn't care what people think but at the same time is very friendly. She always smiles at me and says hi when I say hi and call her by her name; unfortunately I don't think she knows mine.

sd, nice post!

But I have also been with women who I was not *AS* (but still was) attracted to just their appearance, but once it becomes a mental attraction, and I find a girl sexy mentally AND physically....its all over. Because at that point it can be anything that makes her sexy to me. Mannerisms, the pronunciation of certain words...even feet, which is insane to me, because on a purely physical level feet disgust me!!

Are there other guys that agree with this??

ps. This is exactly what I find sexy in a guy or a girl!