this is great cause today, on thanksgiving, his ex-wife calls her and tells her that she ruined their 4 year old and 2 year olds thanksgiving. and my friend is out of that whole deal, i told her to just step away cause honestly, thats just a stupid situation to get in to begin with. i knew this guy was lying about stuff. i knew there was more to him. she found out that he always dates younger girls and that hes an alcoholic. funny cause she told me at the beginning of their date he asked if she wanted a drink (alcoholic) and she was just messing around saying "well what do you got?" and she didnt have any but he drank some and i was just like, "geeze, first date, first thing asked 'do you want a drink?' sounds like an alchy to me". im always right about her situations its not even funny. everything i predict after she tells me the situation im always right on the money. its crazy. but i know even after this situation shes still not gonna listen to me. i am always right and it sucks sometimes but oh well, someone has to be right sometimes....most times...all the time.