Ladies and Gentlemen

sheep

Ladies and Gentlemen: picking up girls

Sad really but I have only been in two real relationships with a little bit of time in the middle of the time to date. Im not a cheater but have found that when in a relationship it easier to talk to that hot lady standing in line behind you. I'm out going but when it comes down to it I clam up.

First time trying to grow some 8alls was at the bank a few weeks ago. A cute girl works there and all I could do was send my number in that capsule vacuum and ran.

you ran out, the worst thing you could do is run out. She might think your some kind of freak or pranking her with a fake number or something. You shoulda walked out mate, that wouldda got a call back (probly its like a 25% chance if you gave her your name), i'm like you (got no guts) so thats why i only have relationships that last about a week or so but i've been eyeing a girl for a while now (4 years) and i'm hopeing that'll go good so my advice for you RELAX if she said yes she likes you if she says no theres plenty more fish in the sea

so but i've been eyeing a girl for a while now (4 years)

Dude, 11 come on! 4 years? I cant remember being 11 and eyeing up some girl And im not saying you haven’t! Rap that pickle bud, lust at 15 can get you in a lot of trouble!!

Woodberry, Aust?

downunder?