A question for the ladies

timjd

Caution: contains explicit terminology

Women have always been a bit of a mystery to me, in terms of sexually among other things. For example, girls are always talking about getting the 'right kind' of orgasm. (I didn't realise there was a wrong kind lol).

With men, our orgasms always feel the same; whether we're masturbating, being pleasured by a woman or engaging in 'regular' penetrative sex. I guess it is very similar to a clitoral orgasm, since the clit is anatomically analogous to the penis head (sorry gone a bit A-level biology here). What I've always wondered is how does a woman orgasm through regular penetrative sex alone, what does it feel like (similar to rubbing your clit or more diffuse), and do women like clitoral stimulation when they're having sex?

Also, can women orgasm thru breast stimulation, and how does that compare?

Phew, thanks.

Trust me, a penis head is nowhere near the clitoris, from the nerve ending perspective.

Some women can orgasm from breast stimulation, some can't.

Women don't tend towards orgasm through penetration. There just aren't enough nerve endings. Some women can orgasm through stimulation of the cervix and it's quite nice but not as intense as a clitoral orgasm.

I think most (never taken a survey) women like clitoral stimulation during sex as it's the big one for stimulation. But how and when is an individual thing.

Also, can women orgasm thru breast stimulation, and how does that compare?

Yes. I regularly have orgasms through breast stimulation. It feels very different, like a wave of pleasure going through my body, as opposed to the explosion which spreads that I get through clitoral stimulation.

i've never had sex before, but if a girl can't get a oragsm thru penetration, why do it? is it actually enjoyable or do you do it b/c u want to please your guy. Just wondering. My bf thinks that if we ever have sex , that sticking it into my vagina will give me great pleasure. I disagree though.

My b/f makes me orgasm from penetration and clitoral stimulation. But I have never orgasmed from oral sex.....I love oral, but for some reason I've never experienced the big "O" from oral. But I'm not complaining.....my boyfriend can make me orgasm by kissing the backs of my knees and my inner thigh, I consider myself a very lucky woman

I don't find THAT much pleasure through breast stimulation, I enjoy it, but I doubt I'll ever "O" from it.

How to Stimulate Nipples

Start Slow: The biggest mistake many people can make (Ok, men in particular) is to rush into biting or squeezing too hard right off the bat. Most people need a warm up period. Each person benefits from a variety of stimulation including anything from gentle caresses to painful biting. The last thing you want to do is to rush into biting hard on a person who likes to be gently caressed.

Stroke them: This is the time to figure out what your partner wants. Explore the whole breast with your hands by slowly beginning on the outer perimeter and then working your way to the nipple. When you make it to the nipple, start out gentle and watch for her reaction. If she seems like she'd rather be watching the "Weather Channel," increase the pressure and/or speed slightly. Use different parts of your hand, from your finger-tips to the palm. Even try the back of your hand for a feeling of smoothness. If you're stimulating her during intercourse and she's on top, you can just put your palms up to the tips of her nipples and as she moves up and down she'll get little palm caresses without much work.

Licking and Sucking: The mouth on the nipple is arousing for many different reasons. It is warm and wet, and the tongue is not only agile but can also be used in conjunction with the breath, the lips and the teeth.

* Start out by breathing warm air onto the nipple. Explore it with your tongue. Appreciate the texture, size and shape of your partner's individual nipple.

* Use the tip of the tongue to make little circles around the areola.

* Use the flat of the tongue to give your partner more surface area.

* Introduce the teeth lightly. Build up the pressure. Note: Watch the reaction of your partner. If she is pulling away, it might be too much stimulation.

* Create a slight suction, building up if desired. The suction brings extra blood to the surface of the skin, making the nipple even more sensitive.

Turn it up: As the sexual tension builds, so can the pressure. You can do this with your fingers, your lips, your teeth or a toy. Intensify the stimulation gradually. Give a slight twist, pull, suck, poke, clamp or bring up the temperature.

* Cold: Add ice chips/cubes to your nipple play. Watch them instantaneously create a nipple erection.

* Heat: Let slightly heated wax drip onto the nipples. Along with the warmth and intensity, the hardened wax offers all sorts of sensations. Always test the heat of the wax before you start, because nipples have sensitive skin!