My bday just passed two days ago. Now, I hadnt heard from my ex in about 10 months prior to our break. I have also been stubborn not talking to her online b/c I want to talk in person if anything and also wanted her to make the first move b.c she was the one who made the break.

She wished me a happy bday, i said thank you. then she just kept messaging me questions (ie how's the fam?, that kinda thing) anyway we chatted for about an hour and at the end I said we should go out for coffee sometime. She gave a quick "Really?" But, then I said, "it's alright to say no" b/c she hadnt responded for like 2 mins only putting ?'s every few seconds then responded w/ "Im Happy that you are happy" and then just logged off.

Im sorry but what is she doing? I would have preferred no bday acknowledgement, then have that conversation. And she seemed to know alot about me that happened over the summer that not everyone know's and we dont have any real close friends.

And the worst part is, im still in love with this girl. How pathetic am I

Are you really in love with this girl or do you just miss the times you spent together. Do you miss the idea of spending your time with that someone special.

She was the one who broke off the relationship and had no trouble in not talking to you for 10 months. To me that tells me she has moved on with her life. The fact that she has made contact with you again I would guess would be because her life probably hasnt gone the way she expected it to go. If you ever did in the future get back with this girl you might find that she could be using you in order to get her own self esteem back.

Theres no harm in remaining friends with your ex's but you got to know where to draw the line.

I'm sure your asking yourself why? why she took so long and still didnt answer your question and if she's spying on you? You can always assume the answers to these questions but one thing is clear, is doesnt want to talk to you at least not face to face, she is probably hoping she can be friends with you which is kinda her wanting forgiveness but not asking for it. I wont tell you what to do but tell you what I would do, I'd block her, erace her email address, telephone number any remnace of her not because I hate her but because remembering her hurts. You might still be in love but it doesnt seem she feels the same, you have to move on.

Ok, so now I delete her and block her from making contact w/ me and she sends me a txt message on my phone saying again "Im Happy you Sound Happy?"...PLEEEEEEEEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!! WHAT IS SHE DOING?! I did not reply but id really like to talk to her and lay all the cards out on the table but I know she wont meet with me.

first off, i wouldnt have suggested getting together on aim. plus, you said you wanted to speak in person so I would have cut the conversation of earlier. BUT, doesnt seem like you made any huge blunders.

i'd reply to the text, and let her know that you are happy. perhaps she is asking this to see if you want to see her again or not? hmm, actually im confused, id wait to get some more feedback before you make any sort of move.

I wouldn't count on her. If she wants to chat, she knows how to get in touch with you. You already offered to have coffee. If she wants to take you up on it, she'll let you know. If she doesn't get back to you I would just continue as though you didn't hear from her. No sense in analyzing it. Maybe she just wanted to be nice.