got a good question to ask everyone

hi I have been broken up with my girlfriend for 3 months or so and she has been constantly on a my space type account and trying to make people comment on her profile all the time. I was thinking of making a new one where she doesnt know my identity because currently I have had her friends viewing my profile and also she tends to copy some things from my page. Also, she used my friend to basically find out about how I was doing after our breakup and yelled at him a lot and now they dont talk. The part of breaking up with someone should mean they NEVER hear about them. so I was thinking I should shut down my account. what do you guys think? Let me know (even if it means telling me that im an idiot

hi I have been broken up with my girlfriend for 3 months or so and she has been constantly on a my space type account and trying to make people comment on her profile all the time. I was thinking of making a new one where she doesnt know my identity because currently I have had her friends viewing my profile and also she tends to copy some things from my page. Also, she used my friend to basically find out about how I was doing after our breakup and yelled at him a lot and now they dont talk. The part of breaking up with someone should mean they NEVER hear about them. so I was thinking I should shut down my account. what do you guys think? Let me know (even if it means telling me that im an idiot

Why on earth did she yell at the friend?

Why should you create a new one just so she can't see you?

Are you bothered because you still love her and it reminds you of her?

No one will ever tell you you are a idiot on here...

Sparkle x

This is one of the problems with using myspace. It's a public site and you can make your profile private, right? Mine is. If you insist on having a myspace account what you described above are the trade-offs and risks - it is not your right never to hear from the person again - it's a small world and many of us date friends of friends, co-workers, etc. You can get a restraining order against her I suppose but not based on her commenting or her friends commenting on a public site unless it's obscene, etc,. You can ask her nicely but if she wants to go on every site you are on on the internet, that is her right and legal, etc. Nothing in that that would ever be considered "harassing."

If I saw that someone's site was public I would assume they welcomed any and all comments and would block me if they did not.

yea she yelled at my friend over the worst reason. He basically mistakened her name on msn. it said she missed one of her friends and my friend thought her friend had died and she told him he was stupid etc it really made me pissed but I didn't wanna waste my breath on her. I dont know, I just kinda don't want her to know "the date I log in" and crap like that because I was in one of those relationships where I was taken advantage of and things ended badly so why should she have an easy way to check if im doing ok? I dunno thats my idea on this because if someone can break someones heart and then after things are over ask how I am doing and check my "my space type account" I just think she should find out the hard way and realize that she cant find out how im doing. like if shes so happy with her 200 fake friends on her list then why check to see how im doing? It just gets annoying because I don't like being reminded of her because she was the biggest b**** to me and now shes feelin crappy cuz maybe she realizes how hard it is when she doesnt have someone being there for her all the time? I am not sure but sometimes I just get really mad because her friends are clicking my profile and she has too and at one point she joined the same fan club as me. Like I just want to heal my aching heart and move forward and not have her in my memory. im sorry if this was long but I feel crappy right now.

thanks a lot..I appreciate this so much..I have shutdown my account and I need to fix myself as well because at times I view her profile too so I cant say im some angel because now I just gotta move forward and make changes in my life in small chunks..hopefully my procrastination will stop..it kills me. thanks a lot for posting to help me out everyone I really appreciate it.