Brunettes Vs. Blondes

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer women with brown, black, or auburn hair. Who says all guys prefer blondes?

Actually I wish all guys did prefer blondes. Then there'd be more brunettes available and less competition.

Attention men: You are getting sleepy. Very, very, sleepy. You prefer blondes.

Actually, as I've said before, I'm a natural strawberry blonde in summer and a reddish, light brown, in winter. My eyebrows are golden strawberry blonde. When I look in the bathroom mirror and see my gold eyebrows glowing, sometimes I think I look weird. Other times I think I look awesome. For sure I'm not an average looking guy. I prefer women darker than me.

It is normal and common for natural blondes (men or women) to prefer a mate darker than themselves. Why? I don't know. I think it's a case of opposites attract. thereforeeee, doesn't it stand to reason that some darker people (darker than a natural blonde) would prefer a blonde?

In fact, natural blondes are projected by some scientists to be headed for extinction within 200 years. Yep. Genes for blonde hair, light skin, and blue eyes are not dominent genes. So if we marry a person who is darker than us, the kids will end up darker, or somewhere in between the two parents, but not blonde and probably not blue eyed either. This is why natural blondes are becoming less common and we are a vanishing people, or at the very least becoming much less common. Don't take my word for it. Look at this scientific study on it: link removed

Hey I remember reading in an issue of Cosmo that there was a shortage of men in the prehistoric times at some point and women with blonde pigmentation in their hair were created to lure men away from the common brunettes. I guess that's why men still carry a certain attraction to blondes...

Personally, I've never been attracted to a man with fair features but latley I only seem to be turning my head back towards are blonds. It's like a radar or something. Maybe there's a some sort of shortage in my life?

Neither, I like redheads.

Really? I think they do look good sometimes, but I fear for your safety.

A few local redheads come to mind. Beautiful, but best admired from a safe distance. Emotional. However, I do know one redhead at work who is beautiful, sweet, and mellow. I like.

Most of the time I just don't care. If she's the right type of person, almost any color would do....(obviously not gray, but that's because I'm young and I prefer women around my age).

I agree with the idea of not making hair color a requirement. I would not disqualify anyone due to hair color, but I do have favorites. I think people are just listing their favorites, not actual requirements. The young lady I recently asked out is a beautiful, natural blonde. Not my normal preference, but she is so sweet and hot that I liked everything about her. Since we have a mutual attraction and I've now got that former shyness problem under control. So I went for it.

Another two favorites of mine are auburn (reddish brown), especially dark auburn, and also strawberry blondes. Normally, I wouldn't be as attracted to someone as light as a strawberry blonde, but once you've seen a beautiful strawberry blonde, she's like a strawberry and vanilla sunday. Those qualities go irresistably well together. Who could resist?

However, I usually prefer brown or black hair, the darker the better. That's my normal preference, but it's not a rule. I don't have any rules regarding looks. I used to in the past, but I've since learned better. Personality is more important.

Really? I think they do look good sometimes, but I fear for your safety.

A few local redheads come to mind. Beautiful, but best admired from a safe distance. Emotional. However, I do know one redhead at work who is beautiful, sweet, and mellow. I like.

My girlfriend is a gorgeous redhead. And maybe I like my women a little firey.