Have not paid me

I am feeling very fed up. I have not been paid for 2 weeks and there is

no excuse because they had good profits. It is so hard for me to

work in the first place since I am sick and waiting for compensation and have no family support or any support.

I have been getting so much sicker I can't believe they have not paid me.

I feel despair and if it wasn't for the cat who I have a duty to I would rather be dead.

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you asked them why you have not been paid, and firmly told them that you would like to see the situation remedied as soon as possible?

Sometimes it takes hounding the person who has the power to write the checks. I work for a startup company, and I file invoices with my office manager whenever checks are to be issued to my contractors....sometimes she'll sit on the checks for a while, for whatever reason, and as soon as someone e-mails or calls asking where their checks are, she'll get on the ball...even if it's just to cut a check to the person who asked.

Hope that helps....sorry you're going through this. It's tough enough to be assertive when you're not feeling sick!

Hey, we ALL worry about things that are important to us. Being vigilant is good, as is watching out for yourself. Glad to hear that you got paid and things worked out!!

P.S. I am the queen of "worrying for nothing," but I'm working on limiting it to things I can take action on....I'll probably be working on that forever.