i think you need to ask yourself what is keeping you attached to this girl after a year has gone by.

most likely, she represents something in your psyche that your subconscious has attached to, or you invested too much emotional stake in your relationship with her.

don't worry about the time frame in which you have to heal. but after a while, you do have to wonder what is keeping you from moving on.

have you thought about talking to a therapist? just a thought because i had a really hard time letting go of my ex and i discovered, with the help of my therapist, that it was much more than the rejection that affected me. it couldn't hurt.

hope this helps.

well I don't know anything about the relationship or why it ended...

But a good way to help get over her, worked for me anyways (I see my ex a number of times a week) might be to remind yourself everytime you see her "she doesn't love me the way I want to be loved & she never will" "there is more for me out there, someone will love me for me!"

yeah it sounds cheezy, lol but it works - your thoughts control your life, so make them good ones (:

Try to find someone else, someone who can return your love. I don't know anything about this girl, but if you have to see her every day, try to take the advice flower99 used. I wish I would have had that advice when I was going through a break-up.

Good luck!

Hi nadine..I wish I would have given you that advice when you went through a break up sorry i'm late with it.....but it's still good to use now!

It still helps me to this day & we broke up 3 years ago...but he's my sons father. it's hard sometimes. questions & feelings arise than I remind myself that. It clears my head & than everything makes sense.

Positive self talk works like a charm.

what you think grows