Hi Everyone,

I'm doing better overall. Staying strong, haven't called my ex at all. The last time we physically talked was about 2 weeks ago. We haven't seen each other in almost a month. He wrote me an email about 2 weeks ago, asking if I was ok, I responded, but didn't hear from him all that day. So, I blocked him from my email for 2 days so I wouldn't know either way. He may have emailed me back saying something, but since then, he hasn't contacted me.

I wonder if he's moved on already with a new woman, while I'm still missing him. You've all told me he isn't normal, nor does he go about relationships in a normal way, so I'm believing that. It's still hard to think he may already be happy with someone older, wiser, etc.... That may only last for a short time once his true colors come out though.

One question, before we broke up, he had really been helping me with my finances, investing, etc.. He is VERY smart and has done his homework in the right areas of the market to invest. I opened an investment account, and he was going to help me build it. We broke up before that happened...

I have hardly any extra money for a financial advisor as I"m in college, so would it be the worst idea to email him and ask him what he suggest?? Those of you I trust on here have told me to not contact him, but I don't know where else to go without paying. Deep down I know that's wrong, but I feel that he could make me so much money, but I could be just missing him and using this as an excuse.

Thanks everyone, and sorry if I sound repetitive..

Hey there Tara,

Call your bank that you opened the account with and ask to meet with someone there. Or look online and see if there is any info out there.

No amount of money is worth even talking to this guy. Your freedom and piece of mind is priceless.

Hang in there.

Great way to look at it Kellbell. No amount of money is worth my peace of mind.

I'm figuring contacting him would either bring me back into a vicious cycle, and I'd be hurt one way or another. Who knows why he isn't contacting me, he may have a new girlfriend knowing him, or he may not. Either way, I don't want to know, nor be sucked into another downhill situation.

I know deep down, even though I may not be thinking logically yet, that he is a bad person to be in a relationship with, and he will treat ANYONE this way. Thank you guys. You have helped me think in a clearer way during a time where I need to be strong the most. I'm really looking forward to the days ahead. =)

Also contacting him about the matter you want (investments) will show him he still has some control over you, power over you. He has something you want. Do not give him that incentive. There are plenty of people out there (perhaps your parents) can help you with the investment account.