Xboyfriend, Girlfriend and 1 Girl 7. scared X will run off with little girl

OK true, this post is for advice for a girlfriend that has a child that will be 6 years old in a few months. And a x boyfriend of hers is trying to "parent" with No parental rights. Not a biological Father but has stepped in as Dad. They have been spilt up for two years, she said she lost feelings and still stayed friends and have had a family setting for the little one. Past year and half she moved into a townhouse and the x has stayed there a few nights out of the week and work take the little girl to school when Mon had to work in the mornings. Has far as I know he wasn't helping with bills or taking a big part or the mans part of the Dads half. Couch potato! But took go care of the little girl and started to get closer to her since they broke up. Now nether one of them has dated till a few months ago. Mom being the one to start. Dad I think now is seeing another person now, maybe a date or two. Now the girl has been calling him Dad, sorry forgot that, for the past two years. Mom doesn't know who the real father is. Know her for years and knowing she doesn't sleep around but it was a one night stand at the ocean. Only takes once!!

Mom has started to move on and Dad you can tell wasn't is ready of that. Now Dad has been taking the girl more often and has had of yelling attack's on the mother and acting as if he know a parental rights with school and also taking the girl out when on dates with others with kids. He is pushing that he wants to sign the birth certificate for rights. Mom even had dropped the girl at grandmas house to go to a night class. Which Dad did. Mom got out of class and went to pick her girl up and he had already picked her up and went on a playdate. When Mom went to pick her up from the house he filped out on her in front of the girl. Saying shes a bad mother and that he should take care of her and not Mom.

I think it's restraining order time, he's about to go psycho.....

thats what I think, I have met him once and it seems as if he cares for the little girl and injoys spending time with her. But the it seems in times when he is not getting along with mom and not following anything she says "do and donts". KNow I found out today that he is taking the little girl over to a new girlfriends house and talking bad about her mother infront of the little girl.

wow.. i just got a update on tonight. X-boy came over to moms house flipping out that he broke up with new girlfriend. Now he is calling her a freak and that shes a bad mother. Found out that when he is in this MAD state or upset he starts to pase back and forth and not making much sense.

He has no legal right to her daughter if he's not the biological dad, and has not been placed legally as the father on the birth certificate. That being said, why is she still allowing this guy to help her? It sounds like she's way too reliant on someone she shouldn't be relying on at all. He needs to be out of the picture completely.

Well the little girl has grown to see and love him has Dad. But he wont listen to her mother’s boundaries. Where to take her and where he cant. It would be good for her to have him in her life but not when theres fighting going on over and in front of her.

Let me tell you I was really pissed last night over this, he ran off with the girl and Mom called me crying that he did. He lives the next street over and went there with her. She wouldnt call the cops snd had her Mother go and get the daughter for her. The guy wont stand up to anyone else but acts crazy at Mom only when there is no one around the 3 of them.

Lucky fudger he is a state way I dont think he would like me to much!

Ok I think Im going to let my girl--friend take care of her battles and just be there to catch her if she needs it. I dont think shes thinking about what anyone has said to her. It Blind love, but for the daughter and having a Dad vs. not. I dont think he should be around and alot of her friends and family dont ether. But if the little ones happy and SAFE she thinks it OK. Man I wish I could help but am helpless. I just hope nothing happens!